RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nicole and mk..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Number of posts : 291
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 7:13 am

what do u think about this. i couldnt read the story but is a litle obvious right. nicole is getting better everyday but mary kate.. silent i cant understand the family, i mean they dont get worried about mk. Rolling Eyes

nicole and mk.. Ano310

Back to top Go down
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female
Number of posts : 474
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 4:47 pm

MK = yuck

Nicole = party time
Back to top Go down
http://richiespears.thegoo.us
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:06 pm

hahaha. nicole party time! imagine partying with nicole.. or why only nicole. just imagine going out with.. PARIS AND NICOLE I love you like the best thing ever cheer

Back to top Go down
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:11 pm

cory wrote:

hahaha. nicole party time! imagine partying with nicole.. or why only nicole. just imagine going out with.. PARIS AND NICOLE I love you like the best thing ever cheer

omg that'd be so so so coolz bow
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:15 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

one night i had a dream with them. we were in a mall or something. paris didnt talk to much tongue , i was with nicole I love you . in one moment paris left and i stayed with nic. we went to a kind of shop with video games and videos, a super big store. so i lost nicole. i started screaming like "nicole where are youuu" and she never appeared again Sad

Razz

Back to top Go down
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:21 pm

cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

one night i had a dream with them. we were in a mall or something. paris didnt talk to much tongue , i was with nicole I love you . in one moment paris left and i stayed with nic. we went to a kind of shop with video games and videos, a super big store. so i lost nicole. i started screaming like "nicole where are youuu" and she never appeared again Sad

Razz

aaawwwww Sad
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:22 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

i remember i woke up so sad.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male
Number of posts : 350
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 5:42 pm

cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parishilton.org
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 6:20 pm

nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!

u officially have fallen in love with that smiley drunken
Back to top Go down
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 6:23 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!

LMAO!!! flower
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 6:49 pm

ParisRocks wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!

LMAO!!! flower

hey nicole&paris<3 you hate me or what. and RichieHilton did i tell you i love you? marry meeeeeeeee hahah Razz

Back to top Go down
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Alex

Female
Number of posts : 129
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 6:53 pm

who doesnt nicole&paris<3 hate? lol
Back to top Go down
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 7:10 pm

cory wrote:
ParisRocks wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!

LMAO!!! flower

hey nicole&paris<3 you hate me or what. and RichieHilton did i tell you i love you? marry meeeeeeeee hahah Razz

i dont not like u...i HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/p but u annoy me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 8:23 pm

nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
ParisRocks wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
cory wrote:

Razz

aaawwwww Sad

whatever!

LMAO!!! flower

i dont not like u...i HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/p but u annoy me Rolling Eyes

i love you too dear Shocked

Back to top Go down
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 1:56 pm

wow yall are mean eww
Back to top Go down
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Alex

Female
Number of posts : 129
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 10:37 am

whats goin on with you nicole&paris<3 u act mean and diffrent
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 6:36 pm

make love. not war
Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nicole and mk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicole and mk..   nicole and mk.. Empty

Back to top Go down

nicole and mk..
Page 1 of 1