Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Newbies never post :rollseyes:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 30
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:51 am

Seriously why dont yall post much or ever? it would seriously make the forum a better place I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~nicolified~
Fanatic
Fanatic
~nicolified~

Female
Number of posts : 272
Age : 31
Location : sweden
Nicole or Paris : Nicole
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:52 am

it really would!
we dont have much to talk about here when nobody is posting....
tell all your friends to join!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 30
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:47 am

~nicolified~ wrote:
it really would!
we dont have much to talk about here when nobody is posting....
tell all your friends to join!

I love your name "Nicolified" I think thats a good album title Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 29
Location : Sex City
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:48 am

ParisRocks wrote:
~nicolified~ wrote:
it really would!
we dont have much to talk about here when nobody is posting....
tell all your friends to join!

I love your name "Nicolified" I think thats a good album title Wink

Woudnt That just be a Justin Timberlake Rip-off?? from Justfied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parishilton.org
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 30
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:33 am

DANdeLION wrote:
ParisRocks wrote:
~nicolified~ wrote:
it really would!
we dont have much to talk about here when nobody is posting....
tell all your friends to join!

I love your name "Nicolified" I think thats a good album title Wink

Woudnt That just be a Justin Timberlake Rip-off?? from Justfied

lol didnt think of that tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoemilyox111
Addicted!
Addicted!
xoemilyox111

Female
Number of posts : 535
Age : 29
Location : pittsburgh
Nicole or Paris : NiCoLe
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:57 pm

even tho were not rlly ont he subject anymore...i do agree, new people never post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/emily1190
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 29
Location : Sex City
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:18 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parishilton.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newbies never post :rollseyes:   

Back to top Go down
 
Newbies never post :rollseyes:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1930's screwball comedies - the must see list...
» Ozzy Osbourne comments on lawsuit against Tony Iommi
» JAYELLES' POST ON MYTHS RE SYKES' LATEST TAKE
» Happy Table Tennis (TT Shop/Store)
» how do you post pictures?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: General Chat-
Jump to: