RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crystals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Crystals   Crystals EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 8:03 am

A few years back, i practiced a chi circuit which was perhaps wrong, due to the effect of chi on the brain. I just thought including only the major and minor cycle, and neglecting the Ki cycle would be sufficient. It is possible to over stimulate any sence with chi, and i had a weird experience that lasted perhaps 1/2 an hour. I believe i proved that crystals do something, for healing, and to focus sences and/or chi.

* Suddenly i could hear a loud ring in my ears, the tv was on.
* I switched it off, and the noise stopped.
* I switched it back on again, and high pitched ringing started again.
* I switched it off, and thought, what next, now i cant even watch tv.
* I grabbed a small pointed crystal and held it 10 cm infront of my forehead, the ringing stopped with the tv on.
* I held it and gradually moved the crystal, from infront of the third eye area slowely out to arms lengeth and slowly back in again. It was about 10 cm out and inwards that the crystal stopped the high vibration ring with the tv on. This only worked infront of my forehead.
* Funnily enough i then stuck the crystal in my ear, and was surprized that it had the same effect. Perhaps just the belief in it, from the hitch hikers movie was enough to make it work.

I had over stimulated by sences through a chi gung cuircuit, and proved that crystals help focus body energy or chi, which then promotes healing.

I thought it was an intersting story, and a weird experience.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:47 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Crystals Empty
PostSubject: ...   Crystals EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 9:10 am

I reakon crystals protect, and focus chi / life force, not that their absolutely necessary.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Crystals Empty
PostSubject: ...   Crystals EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:43 pm

I have a few books on strange subjects, but unfortunately none on crystals. Some people, go a bit weird with their crystals, and dont let others even touch them. I say well theres 3 million crystals in your computer, probably PNP or NPN semiconductor transistor "crystals", and the tv and radio, just to mention a few.

I cant see any other use for crystals, apart from healing and focusing, and i know ive had to sleep in a crystal type bed for a week at one stage to heal major pain. But probably healing and focussing are one of the same.

Its good to keep an open mind about crystals, and their great for interior decorating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystals   Crystals Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: General Chat-
Jump to: