RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Goo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: Super Goo   Super Goo EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

A very short litte comical script i wrote about Paris and Nicole.

"Oh here's Nicole,..Hi Nicole",.."Oh hi Goo, ...check out Paris hey",...Goo says "Whats with her",...Nicole says "Im not sure,..maybe u should ask her ?",...Goo looks up with a slight grin and a squient and says "Whassup ?"

With no answer the situation becomes unsetteling
Looking directly at Paris, Goo says "have they got to u too ?"

Nicole interrupts for a second and comments "But those people in the hallway Goo?"

Goo replies "Yes agents, i think we may be too late!"

...With careful precision they carefully paint a small but well defined set of pink lips on Paris.

"No one will notice, there's no need to alert anyone",..says Goo

"But she needs to speak Goo, what will we do ?".says Nicole

"May i suggest a small Venusian speak translater that i obtained from Area 51 recently, here just place it under her left toe. It functions on brain waves, and makes people see small captions of what they are thinking."

"Great idea goo, give it here "...says Nicole

... They fit the Venuisum speak translater to a Paris's toe and all is made well.

( goo is just a little bit sexy ,.. ),..thinks Paris

() () () () ( did u really have to wear that top Nicole )

Pairs starts to kick her leg, and Goo quickly reaches into his other pocket and reveals a 42 inch diamond.

Nicole says "Wow goo, that's huge".

() () () () ( I agree, that is huge ) ,..thinks Paris

.... Suddenly in the background they hear "Ive located them sir, their in the dressing room". Nicole carefully does her hair in the mirror for 23.5 seconds, while Goo opens his temporal vortex transponder and a small slightly starish pink portal appears. Swish the three are gone.

Later that day, world wide news reports are stating the Joel has publically announced a donation of 1 billion dollars for anyone who can locate the whereabouts of Nicole. Other reports indicate that CY has infact cleared his wiki and is down to just 3 nightclubs.

It was the evening of the sun, on planet Earther Minor, and Goo had become suspicious of Nicole's knowledge of the agents, during their very close encounter. Not knowing of how to approach the subject Goo comments " It certainly is a nice day !"

"Well goo ",.. says Nicole,.. " Since you've been here ill you've done is go on about the heat,... Yes it is 315 degrees Kelvin, but who cares i'm America".

() () () () ( Well it is a bit hot Nicole ) ... thinks Paris

"Yeah true,... Well that's 42 degrees Celcuis and is probably why i now have 3rd degree sun burns",..comments Goo

"Anyway, i think the real question here is how do we get back ?",.." i broke the teleport device and didn't know how to tell you",..says Goo.

"You what ?",..says Nicole

"Well i can repair it, but ,...well,..umm,....I need a scrunchie to fix it",..says goo

() () () () (Your not getting mine),..thinks Paris

"But what about my hair ? ,... No goo, fix it with something else",..says Nicole

"Just kidden, time to go girls",..says Goo as he presses a switch, and the magic starish shaped temporal vortex reappears and they vanish back to Earth.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 am

To Continue the story :

Seconds later they plunge into a small secluded lagoon, and quickly swim to the shore.

"Where the hell are we?" ... asks Nicole

() () () ( Yes Goo,.. where the hell are we ?) ... thinks Paris

"Not sure ?",.. says Goo,.."But i sure am hungrey ,.. Jelly baby ?"

As Goo reaches into his pocket, he notices Nicoles eyes almost pop out of her head.

"Sorry i havent got many left, your only allowed 2",..comments Goo to Nicole
He hands her 2, then hands Paris a fine selection from the other pocket.

() () () ( Thanks Gooooo ),...thinks Paris

Nicole does not look happy at all

() () () ( ....hmm,..although Doug,.. ),...thinks Paris

"I think we need to do something about those captions, its getting really annoying"..comments Goo

"Yeah me too,... ",..says Nicole,..i like my top,.. you hold her down, and ill get the translater off".

Paris's eye starts to flicker, then more, then more, then even more, until suddenly her head starts to rock, and Goo yells

"Oh my god, its a brain bug,..quick Nicole,.. grab her head"

Goo carefully reveals a long silver shaped object, and within seconds the pair manage to remove the brain bug. That was close thinks goo. A bit too close, and glances at Nicole.

"How did you know she couldn't speak ?"...says Goo

"Derrrrr,.. she didnt have a mouth Goo",..says Nicole, a bit sarcastically.

"But Nicole,... the Agents got to Paris,.. i wanna know if they got to you ?", replies Goo

"No they did not",.. replies Nicole,.. "And im not an Agent either".

"I didnt say you were",..replies Goo

() () () ( To interrupt for a second ) ,... thinks Paris

() () () ( I have 5,000 businesses to run, and i dont expect them to run effeciently from here with no mouth, could you please do something Goo )

Goo and Nicole quite shocked by the sudden outburst, looked at each other and said,.."And they played the first thing that came to their mind and it just so happened to be...",..na just kidden,....

"Well there is one solution",.says Goo,.." But im going to need to see someone,..and your gunna have to trust me".

"Im not trusting you, Goo, you just dropped me out of the sky into a lagoon, in the middle of nowhere",..replies Nicole with a hint of discontent.

"And you dont consider that a plus ?",..replies Goo

A still silence of about 3 seconds takes place.

"Paris , i can fix it",.. says Goo,.."Trust me,..give me two shakes of a leg and ill be back"

...Paris looks happy,..Nicole looks sad,.."How long now",..says Nicole with her wth arms crossed.

"It wont take long, i'll be back in 10",..says Goo,.."Look heres another gadget. Just press this litte blue button, and a small pink wooden house appears with a large warm open fireplace cable tv the works. But dont, whatever you do, press the little red button".

"Why ? Whats the little red button do Goo",..asks Nicole

"You dont need to know",..replies Goo,..and disappears into the magic starish shaped temporal vortex.'

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:52 am

To Continue the Story :

Shortly afterwards, which what appears to be no time at all to Goo, Goo arrives to see all well and settled. He walks into the cottage with his bag of KFC. "Comfortable then ?",..asks Goo rather politly,..

"Are you speaking to me Goo ?",...asks Nicole

"Can you hold on a second, theres one piece left", as Goo proceeds to stuff his mouth with the last piece of a 10 piece zinger surpise pack. He walks towards Paris and gets down on one knee,

"Hey Paris,",..says Goo,..in a quiet reserved but charming tone,.."I went and saw that fly bloke and borrowed his teleport device. Then i managed to download a small sample of your real mouth. Just remove that device off your toe, and jump into the machine, youll be back to business in no time."

"And your meaning to tell me you had time to stop for KFC ?",... says nicole with a frown.

"Yeah, sorry",..says Goo,.."Did you try the champaign ?".

"What champaign ?",..says Nicole

"Oh yeah, that's what the little red button's for, i didnt think drinking was approiate at 2.30 in the afternoon",..replies Goo

() () () () ( Goo,... my mouth ? ) ..thinks Paris

"Just one second Paris",..states Goo,.."Quick press the little button and that cabinet opens",.., just ignore the satelitte vision visor, world take over plan, and list of most wanted aliens",..."What ?" says Nicole,..."Just press the button, i lost the remote",..says Goo.

"Quick Paris, we've gotta get you into the machine, ive got it all set up outside.",..says Goo poliety.,..they start to walk towards the door,..and Goo turns around and asks "Will you be alright Nicole?".

Nicole replies "I didnt say i wanted a drink,.. but... i guess since you offered".

"Have it your way, well be back shortly",..says Goo,..and they walk outside towards the machines.

"Dont tell her what i did to the fly guy",..whispers Goo

() () () ( Why ? ),..thinks Paris

A few seconds later Goo starts to chuckle and whispers again ",.."I sprayed him"

Goo eventualy manages to gather himself and says
"Well there is a small problem,.. I'm not entirely sure this will work"

() () () () ( What ? ),..thinks Paris

"Ok,... Well seriously,... theres is a 99.99 percent chance some of the flys still in there",...comments Goo,... "I tested it on a pair of Elizabeth Hurley legs, and he just exploded".

() () () ( Ooooowwwww ) ....thinks Paris

"I betta get some help,.. Nicoles right for a while",.. says Goo as he reaches down to his shoe and starts to dial some numbers",...Seconds later smurfs appear everywhere and Paris starts to dance. They clean and clean until all is just perfect, as little dandelions gentlly float to the ground. Then as quick as they appeared, they vanish, and the experiment was ready to continue.

() () () ( We betta check on Nicole Goo )..thinks Paris

"Wanna know a secret",..says Goo to Paris,.."That little button releases sleeping gas",.."She'll still be sober".

"Ok lets get into it",..says Goo,... as they walk over to the machine marked,.., Place Test Subject here.

() () () ( I think Nicoles right, i shouldn't trust you ),... thinks Paris

Paris climbs into the machine, as Goo walks over to the large brightly lit control panel, presses a few buttons and says "Get Ready".

A few minutes latter Goo starts to recover. His laughter begins to fade as he brushes the grass of his jumper. He had secretly used a picture of his face instead of Paris's most presious set of lips.

Paris glares out of the machine at him,...Goo feels she was not happy with the upgrade,.. so shouts "Hold on, just gotta tweak the controls a bit"...Zerrrrrrrrrrrrr,.....

Suddenly she disappears. s*it, thinks Goo. Then the shoe phone rings "Its Paris Hiltons business representatives here, we've been tracking this shoe phone by satelitte for some time and what you to return her immediately."

"Yeah mate, she’s in the shower, give me 10 and i’ll get her to call ya back",..answers Goo.

What to do thinks Goo, this is bad, real bad. And they know where I am.

Should Goo

1. Take advantage of the situation and return inside to Nicole and the Champaign ?

2. Attempt to modify the machine settings ?

3. Head to the underground bunker just north of his location ?

?

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 am

To Continue the story :

Goo sucks in a breath of smoke, and blows it out in a single passionate puff.

Half the world arrives cia, fbi, paris's ppl, cy's ppl, even dougs ppl, and joel with his donation. Goo runs for the house as bullets narrowly miss his head,... and he slams the door closed.

"I don’t think they'll expect a level 5 star assasination squad",..he thinks,...Cabinets open up everywhere as Goo enters God Mode. "I don’t need guns",..he laughs",..He does a summersault flip and roll combination out the door.

The croud just watches in wonder,.. they move to each side,.. and Goo rolls into a small but slightly consealed cave, ... "Stop" , says some strange authoratarian figure,.."Stop,...Now !!!"

Goo Flexes

They say "Oh , sorry, sorry to have bothered you",.. and all wonder off to check out the house.

30 minutes or so later,..

At Goo Headquaters

User : Ha ha
User : Are you all right ?

"Yeah i’m fine",.. Goo types, then logs out.

He returns to the mainframe on level 29 of the bunker, with no real location of Paris's whereabouts. Reports arrive stating Nicole was successfully returned to Joel by authorities and Goo cannot locate Paris with this feeble equipment.

Goo says "Hmm,.. I seem to be experiencing some kind of technical difficulty here" as Goo carefully pats Super Max.

"I’m sure that was Paris",..thinks Goo,.. "I don’t like going down there,.. they can track me".

Suddenly, Goo receives word from intergalatic communicatons that a battle was about to take place. Paris had actually been teleported to a robotic factory on the southern moon of Endor. She now had 1,231 Ewoks ready to attack, and something had to be done, something had gone wrong with the transition....

Goo presses a button, and his chair lowers into a small flying capsule, and seconds later he streaks through the sky, destination Endor.

Without knowing it, Nicole has accidentally alerted the Vogons of the Earth's new location. The planet was now destroyed,.. Goo and Paris,.. the only remaining humans, well almost human. But Goo thinks, "I took a copy of everything, i stole it from the aliens, i should be able to convince Slarty to use my technology. What will i call it, hmmm, my temporal shift theory. It won’t matter if the Ewoks die, change of course, new destination Magrathea. The fate of mankind is at stake"

R2D2 makes a short but inspiring set of beeps.

"Betta stop off for a quick slice of beef at the local", thinks Goo,.....

The Ashtar Command were not happy with what had transpired,..

Goo had replaced their "akashic records" with a what’s called "science fiction" before reprogramming the strange device from the cydonian galaxy,.. but had since forgotten how it worked,.. "the good guy always wins, reinforcing a positive vibration",.he thinks.. "but what ? what now ?"

A short while later,...

"The Vogans caused this,.. all of this,.. dramatically inspiring Vogons, and yet again, i have to save the world from disaster."...thinks Goo as he approaches Magrathea.

Current scientific study suggests an alternate reality, made up of what is heard by a simple thought, and can often be found amongst your own spoken words, exists in the future, but in our reality. As a coincidence, the narrater suggests,...The Astar Command sends a Warning to Goo,.. the warning causes a malfunction on the instrument panel, and R2D2 burns to death outside the ship.

Negotiations go well with Slarty, and Goo has no time for a tour, the new Earth must be built today, or even by tomorrow afternoon around 3.30".

What he needs to do is stop Paris. He got word from the mainframe that Ewoks have now revoked a central principle of conservative word association applied litterly to the content of a product and its liability. If the Ewoks die, all hell will break lose.

"Off to the rescue again",..thinks Goo,.."All for a set of pink lips".,..as his ship jumps into hyperdrive.

The battle is already underway,...“It appears the rebellion have some kind of plan,.. Betta switch the cloak on"...thinks Goo as he reaches the system.

Meanwhile, Paris has started an Ewok revolution on Northern Endor. The Ewoks have sided with the rebellian and she must save the deathstar from total destruction.

"I think ill move just a little bit to the left",..says Paris,..as her golden lavishely detailed chair gracefully floats to one side.

() () () ( I really do feel sad for you little people),..thinks Paris.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 am

Well, i could have put that better,..there sepratists ewoks,..different than normal ewoks,.. and paris now has a super brain, luckily goo thought to program the location in, when he accidentally pressed the wrong btns on the machine, too busy looking at Paris and pretending he knew what he was doing.

Paris marvels at all of Goos comical ideas, and with her new super brain starts to consider the options,."What next ?",.she thinks,.."Power words,..Yes power words,..Goos has just one sylabell,.maybe i need the same ?,.Yeah i know,.Paz,..as in 2 Paz,.."

Would u believe c3 Paz

Oh, well anyway,

Goo does a rather large yawn, and says,.. "Could u please open the hatch ?".

"Do you really want to go out there ?, I dont think it would be a good idea",...replies the system controls

"Just open the hatch,...now !"..says Goo

"Can u please turn the parking lights off first",..says the system controls

"Ok, done,.. now open the hatch"...replies Goo

"Your not going to like it out there",..says the system controls

"For the love of God",.. shouts Goo,..and rips the main circuits out of the console,.. The hatchway opens up. Goo climbs out of the ship and checks the situation out from a distance with his Goonoculaters.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 am

A few cameras start to rise in the background, then a heap round closer, and lots in succession and careful places in a small semi circle around the large group of preying Ewoks. Suddenly more appear, and lots more and start flashing cameras everywhere. Paris sitting back and seemingly happy.

Better open my eyes, its time to focus,..and darts amongst the trees,.with a speed yet unseen to man.

Farely soon he sees an Ewok,..and jumps up into a tree in fear.

"Somehow i gotta get to Paris,..i think that Ewok saw me,..i'll switch my cloak devise on, and blend in naturally with the environment".

"Oops wrong button,..as the Ewok dies with three slightly small burning holes on his head.

"Arr thats better,..",.as Goo Disappears.

Pretty soon he ponders the coincidece of ginger hair on gingerish Ewoks,..and continues to move undetected amongst the trees.

"**** a tree ghost saw me, now i'm in trouble,.." as Goo moves with slight speed towards Paris's chair".

"Paris,..theres no need to kill them,.ive got a better plan but just trust me for now",.."You get the Ewokes to kill the other Ewokes, and ill get a lift back for us with Darth Vader" ,.. "Darth Vader Goo ?",...says Paris,..as Goo runs back to the trees.

Silience, only silence surrounds, the shadows flicker with an errey light, over there, no nothing, dont breath, dont move, they can hear me. Goo throws a rock into the middle of a small slightly barbarianish encloser,..as 14 x 23 foot shadows appear from every tree,...

"Goo breaks open his snicker bar from his top pocket",..and starts to feel different,..suddenly turns into a ghost, and runs into the middle of the small slightly barbarinisih enclosure.

And says "Boo !".

The ghosts look at Goo with a bit of a grin ? and start to chuckle,. Do u realy beleve that thing works ?",..says the largest of the ghosts

"Ha ha..."..says Goo has he draws his lance like lightening

With a spin swing and dash monouvrer he attempts to slice the ghosts head off.

He quickly withdraws back into the center

And the tree ghost looks at him with a frown that suggests perhaps i shouldnt have done that, things were really going well
"But Listen Tree People",..pleads Goo

"You have existed in harmony with the Ewoks for a lifetime, and the dreaded humans are about to appoach."

"Over the hill there,.. past the cemented area,..then a quick jump, ill lead,..and were almost there,..The feeble humans won't stand a chance".

"You speak of the forbidden land",..says the largest of the ghosts.

"Yes the white people, Dont worry about them, I"ll get there first and alert their commander."

..says Goo,."You don't won't the Ewoks to die,..they might try a snicker bar?"

"Goo, we are happy to live in co-existence with the Ewoks here in Foresst Gamma 9"

"Ok lets go then, but hold on, ive give you a whistley. Just stay in range and dont whatever u do, let them see you."

The tree ghosts suddenly vanish,.."Ar",.. thinks Goo,.."Suckers".

Goo quicky dashes just over the clearing, trips over, rolls down a steep bank,. grabs the small container, and with one desperate lunge jumps clear of the hole,...then quickly hides it in his underpants.

"Oops he thinks"..and switches his cloacking device on again,..and disappars to the trees tops.

With unbelieveable monkey like behaviour he reaches Paris and whispers "Its all set,..just don't talk to any ghosts".

"What ?",..thinks Paris

"Ghosts ?"

"Just kidden with ya",.."hope u like ya new mouth ?",.asks Goo passionately

"Do u realize how painful that robotic factory was ",..says Paris,..a bit angily

"For every new Necro the transformation process of pain becomes one of truth",.says Paris,.

"Oh my god,..shes a Necro",..thinks Goo,.."i sent her to the wrong factory",..

"And with powers of a jedi,..wait to the emporer hears of this."

Goo plants a small tracking device on Paris's left bottom cheak, and quickly runs for the tree tops. "Ar thats better" says goo,..and flicks a switch and Paris turns into a Vitual Goo,. "No need for the AI, my babes gunna kill em"...

So to continue the story, a Half Human half Necro with Jedi Powers, is on its way around the large cemented area, aboard a large lavishely decorated chair floating noticable above the ground,..with Ewoks everywhere,..sepretist i think,.. marching infront of an invisble but slightly large scrary group of tree ghosts,..who now won't need to make that detour,...expecting the white people to quickly back down,. hopefully killing all the humans, and leaving Goo in his tree with his recorder Goo-No-CU-Laters,... and the Ewoks ready to party afterwards.

"And luckily, a way top get of this Planet. I dont beleive darth Vader even knows me.",..thinks Goo rather depressingly.

"And i don't see that shuttle ever working again.",..damn,..

I wonder if the Predators found it.....****,...Goo runs, as fast as he can, then even faster seemily for no real reason but hope.

"Yes Goo, I would prefer if u didnt steel stuff our planet,...u can run but u cant hide,."

"Wheres he gone ,...What ? How'd he do that,...Arrrrr,...Another one of those",..and runs for his ship,.."...."Too lake sucker",..yells Goo,.as he flies off into the sky,..headed for the deathstar.

Might have time for a Ciggee here,..thinks Goo

Shortly later,..

"Thats the funniest thing ive ever read",..chuckles Goo,.as he makes notes of his experince. Blissfully releasing a deep passionate puff of strangly green aroma.

"Cool the plan has succeed",..as Goo sits in hover mode,..watching on is recorder Goo-No-CU-Laters,...."Everyone just runs away from everyone scared to absolute death,..and Paris just starts to Party with the Ewoks,..and for some reason the skeptical Ewokes surived"..thinks Goo

Darth Vader won't be impressed....hmmmm,... But we had to weed them out, we were parked too close,..Goo thinks...

Darth Vader was sitting in his Cubical connected to the strange set of align-ances in the force, and starts to chuckle at the belief that he might actually be scared of a bunch of previously surrouned rebellian-ish Ewoks.

..I want you to meet the Emporer...,..Goo surprizingly reads on his pocket audio force wave scanner. He quickly puts into his right bottom pocket, and finishes of his smoke thinking "Arr ****."

Suddenly a greeney glow, around his seemingly empty ship,...starts to pull him towards the deathstar,...and in a moment that seems to take incredibly ages,.....He arrives on board, and quickly jumps out.... A large smallish dock war quickly breaks out as Goo switches back on his cloaking device, and crawls into one of the vents.

Finally he finds his way into Darth Vaders cubicle room,..man that took a while,..they said left at the first corner, and dont go through that tricky part,..hmmm,..anyway,..no one about , i wonder what that really does ?

Na,..Better stop for a ciggie,..theres plenty going on down there at the moment

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 am

Soon afterwards , Goo finds his new white seat quite comfortable, and accidentally bumps the large square arm rest button with his elbow while making some notes,..they didnt like being told go get",.."focus he thinks,.."

And his pant area starts to grow,..he takes a deep breath and tries to think of icecream.

,..as the little cut out of Elizabeth hurley legs falls out of the well conceiled carved out area at the top of his paper based note pad.

Suddenly the room closes around him, and everything just goes white. A matter of seconds goes by,..and the hatch suddenly opens up.

A very tense set of well developed breaths takes place.

"There's no storm troops left,.. and i dont fancy my chance with her either".

"Goo, i dont think im gunna be able to win. The emporer might stand a chance, but he hasnt even arrived yet"...says Vader

"****", thinks Goo, and says "It was worse than i expected Vader". But i had to do it, a new breed of human is more valuable than any of this."

"But we still gotta get out of here"...says Vader to Goo..."I dont think ive got a plan, i can't see them to find them anywhere now."

"Thats cool, they've got cloaking retro plates attacked to the the outer parts of their gear.

"Switch the sprinkler system on ?",...says Goo,.."If theres any left w'ell just hide out here".

"What then young fool,..i said im not taking them on",..says vader, by now looking quite distressed.

Goo blows out another puff of smoke and thinks for a second,.."Hey we got time, i'll show ya what i did to the chair ?"

Soon after they both imerge as slightly jammacian looking people, except Goo appears to be white... Hmm,.."It might work",. says Goo,..as Vader switches on the sprinkler system.

After a very tense time period of around 4 hrs and 11 minutes they make it too the docking area, and the ship isnt anywhere to be seen.

"Damn,..i think we forgot about that one,..",..comments Goo..as Vader seems to glare at Goo rather angrily.

"Dont worry ill fix everything,..its not really permanent",..says Goo hastlily.

"Who went first in the chair, i can't remember,..i checked over 4,000 cameras",..says Goo.

"I believe it was you",..says Vader a bit concerned by now

"Thats ok then, im white, back on Earth i can pass, i bit of cammoflarge paint ,its ok,..you just need to go back into the chair to change back. It wont work again for me, i went first""...agrees Goo

"Ok stay here, i really dont like these dreds"...comments Vader as he heads back to the cubical.

A short time later a small flying bot with lights becomes aware that goo is smoking

"Ar get lost",.as his three beam light of lazer red blows the single remaining flying device left onboard to a million pieces.

"Vaders Dead",.."the Death Stars Mine".."And Paris is done there havin a party",..thinks Goo,,,"There has to a positive in this, im not even sure if i can convert her"

"But the recorder, im not sure what it really does,..I know,..ive kept logs for ages,..Damn their gone,.. I know,..Back to Magrathea, there is copy left,..Paris might even like a trip there, there must be some of her left inside"...contemplates Goo

Goo had actually rewired a local satelitte to beam google map images of her house for the last 6 months, without anyone suspecting a thing. It was to a level deep deep deep under the surface of Magrathea

"Time to go princess",..as Goo hovers slowely along beside her.

"Are we gunna meet Darth Vader ?",.asks Paris excitedly

"Na,..the Emporer and him went back to the dark quadrant,..you know the story",.chuckles Goo

"Well im not leaving my Ewoks",..says Paris as if to put her foot down to Goos sincere but slightly innocent smile.

"Hey Babe,..i got trip planned to Magrathea,..now thats somethin i doubt ya seen before",..says Goo rather cooley.

"Yeah but i only drive in style Goo,..says Paris with a tincy bit of authority.

"You wanna drive the Death Star ?",..asks Goo

"Um,..Umm,...Yes ?",..and she jumps on board,..and they streak to seclusion onboard the newly polished battleship.

The End...for now,...

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 am

We killed one single Ewok...thats all,..one single Ewok,..to eventually rebuild the Earth, and no will ever know. Instead of big trees walking things, we got the tree ghosts to help us out, and convinced i would jump the revene then headed off and went around it,..all for the white people,..ha,..and then allowerd a colony of Predotors to enter the Deathstar, via the tracking beam,..who had been following Goo. Wiped everyone out, except Darthvader , who got a bit worried a Jamacian, considering i told him we had to it, and it was permanent. Then the smoke spotting devices,.. And finally teh smurffs from my shoe phone,..What a day. I thought it was funny, lucky that cricible thing got me through that tricky bit , i actualy tried.

And they wouldnt be happy scarey tree ghosts after all that, wont be happy, and i cloaked and hid in the trees. Or , I had to polish my shoes anyway. I noticed there was problem with the reception. And took advantage of the situation, i had a lot to achieve that day...to just give short words to quickly emphasize what film that concept that has been taken from. Like, Just as Larra Croft is about to grab the crucible,..in pops super goo, and leaves in a desperate lunge,..it will empahsis the concepts,..and it will make much more funny and quickly understandable humor. There there not allowed to go to close to the entrance. Might as well take a break, and give a nice relaxed sequence of inspiring whieteling,..then the actions continues..but i would have prefered it just like i had it.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 am

I though this shed a whole new light on the situation,..a new perspective perhaps,..

Well actually, the predators landed after i stole their clocking device a while back now, and i got so scared i moved us all into a men in block universe located inside the time vortex with a bearded man.

I wiped his memory too with me biro.

But when Nicole set of the Alarm Defence System, it gave our away our location. Luckily i just got away in a small chair which lowers and i take off through the sky, unforunately it was the vogons that destoryed us. Must have been some extremely small clause in the general galaxy development plans. Soon afterwards,..im sure i spot some kind of large swarmish ufo type of things behind me,..

After a few cones deep within the confines of the lower part of the x-wing,..i put my head up and blow some smoke out. Glances back just for a few seconds, every few minutes, and try to remai calm and collected.

Soon after i arrive at Elle-1, and head straight for the moon of Endor. Cloaked of course, from the 'empire'. I carefully land, after they watch the actual Aliens destroy R2D2 from just a comical understanding of it all,..u thought at that time of day relatve to what i appeared to be doing,.., if really want me to say something, which if i wanna hold up ya time for just one second,..

I land carefully on Elle-1,..in the special sector. Paris is down there, thinks Goo. With his goonuculators,..'recordable ones',..with 'special vison enhancements',...i aint going there again,..thinks Goo of his memory of attacking the Predator Planet,..single handedly...

Anyway, i get out of my ship,..accidantally causing a maulfunction of the hatch controls, and hopped out. Ran for cover to an Ewok, and whishpered to Paris,.. 'with all sorts of unexplained gear on me',,, 'at the time', and said,..you get the ewoks to kill each other, and ill organise i lift home with darthvader....

In the end,..only one Ewok died,..i accintelly led the Predators onto the Death star (Shhh), and Darth peaked himself, then for some reason they left.

I ended up taking the Death star, and now have Paris there, ready to fly to Magrathea, and so sorry, the Earths gone we'll be back shortly,..

Damn Predators,.. Maybe we should go there Pariiii?

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 am

Well thats the Plot Sumary on the back of the vid.

I wonder what the actuall aliens even look like ? Lucky i did a grab and dive mission for the crucible, i mean u never can trust that death star,( im not even sure if they finished it). Shouldnt pose a too much of a problam, ive always got my show phone ?..comments Goo

But assuming we actally choose to go the Predator Planet, we'd have be pretty careful.

Is there such a thing as an Upgrade Smurf ?

I mean,
The Deathstar with Upgrades Vs The Predator Planet

I dont think it work, too dense a planet, and too big, too many of them, and once they start attacking, i dont really see this ship getting away

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:58 am

Bring Bring, Bring Bring,.............Bring Bring

Hey Slarty, Whats up ?

"Its 3.30 Goo".

Oh sorry, Ive had a really busy day. Check out the extra level. Ill be there shortly. I mean,.. remember....sorry gotta go, someone needs me".

Slarty takes his planning prettys seriously but what the hells after Goo...he thinks,..and starts to think of what Goo meant....****....he runs in and kills the mice,..and disappears into a tunnel. Now where was i going, right Goo needs a new planet, and its gotta be ready soon. And those Predators, hes really gunna try it, damn i know what he means. That level. Ive havent been done there for ages either.

Back on the deathstar, goo starts to make a cup of coffee. Pretty soon were in range, and its time to power up. **** Goo runs and shouts, and dives for a newly installed button and we vanish and land on the secret level. That was close goo thinks. I dont suggest we stay here long,..he comments,..then they run from the ship,...and set it to self destruct,...they jump in a hidden shuttle craft track and meet up with Slarty in time for the new Earth. Hold on says Goo, this rides taken a while i suggest we just wait here.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:58 am

At that moment, the necro fleet, a rather large suspiciously semi cloaked looking swarm of Predator ships, and the Ashtar Command Smallish Additional Troops, waiting at a distance, unable to assit, arrive.

Just wait here, i reakon there is a chance, since ive never been there, if you know what i mean slarty. We get back either way. All we gotta do is wait here, all you gotta do is try to get out of here.

Seconds later Slarty walks off postulating the entire situation, and disappears and is never seen again. The leauges of necros and slightley hesitant Predators rush in for the possible death match. The Death star explodes. A fair few of both sides die. And Goo and Paris end up at the Resturant at the end of the universe.

"Cool",..says Goo,..."You Hungrey ?".

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 am

"That planet we just blew was pretty old princess",..says Goo,...

"What actually just happened ?"...says Paris

"Never mind, The Earth should be ready soon,...and i gotta get u home,..do u know the waiter in here ?

(would u believe we killed just 2 reeally really really scared cloaked Predators)

While Super Goo just blew up the oldest planet in existance. And a reasonally good space craft. Were now at the Restaurant at the end of the universe, which Paris doesnt realize. And goo asks her if she knows the waiter.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 am

Goo briefly lets go of Paris"s hand, and without creating any immediate attention, removes the other hand out of his pocket, while dropping his lighter on the strangely metalica deskish looking surface. Hold on says Goo theres Marvin,..i gotta catch up with him ,..hold on,..and runs while unzipping his pants, and pulls out the crueible of life,..and with some strange uncanny applity passes it to Marvin. He catches it.

"Il bet that surprized him",..Goo thinks..

He walks back to Paris, who says, "Do you play grin iron Goo ?"

Na Lucky shot, ...lets Go,.............................

Actually i think ive met him before.

...a bit later looking a bit concerned,.Goo reaches for his special blue and sparkley pink tipped biro in his top rather inconspicious pocket, and says "No,.. Actually probably not. We might need to book ? ,...Don't worry i gotta a biro check this one out ?"

Oooww...thinks Paris

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 am

http://www.gooism.com/mp3s/NoBiro.mp3

Welcom to Rest ar ont at end of Uni verse

Come Come,.. Come Come,..

Hold on, Hold on,

U no book, u no table...

"Yeah i rang before, you said we on the second page?"..says Goo.

Oooooohhhh

Me look see,..hold on,...hold on,..

Goo flicks his special unseeable flashey light beam at the Matradee, and stuns him, without anyone in the vanicty realizing.

He writes his name on the very first row of the first page, well just above the actual very first one. Then flashes his special unseeable flashy light beam just one more time.

"Are you sure my names not in there ?"...comments Goo,...the flashey biro in full view.

"Nooooooooo,......Oh!,..Are u Sup Goo ?

"Yeah thats me, can u di rect us to our ta ble pleese?"

Me find u, beeeeeeest table,

You come , u come now ?

"Leeets Go,",...."Too easy A?",..as they walk in.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 am

I guess ill just go and amuze myself by throwing lighters at bored robots.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 am

After dinner had concluded, with a very fine selection of meat, Paris and Goo adjourn to the bathroom, jump out the back window and ask Marvin if he can help us jump start a small craft, that looks remarkably like the Tardis.

"Thats were i left it",.. thinks Goo

As he tries to open it,..again,..with his flashy blue and pink glittery pen.

"What did i just think ?",.. thinks Goo as it then opens up.

"No need Marvin, Sorry to bother you",...says Paris as Goo and Paris walk inside.

I dont really think Paris understands how an object can be bigger on the inside than it even appears to be from the outside, but for the narrater to continue, these occurances in the space time vortex have the ability to far surpass even the small area of the Tardis they new seem to occupy. It seems this particulr alternate reality version of the Tardis also includes Cabel TV, a lot of mod cons, and one of the most comfortablest looking areas Goo has even seen, as he heads straight for it, and says, i wonder if they'll catch us, we forgot to pay, as they start to giggle.

"Na, we better get out of here, there is chance they might get through that door. I doubt it, but there is a chance",..says Goo as he lights up a ciggie.

"I wonder if theres an ashtray here",..comments Goo.

"I guess i could always flick it out the window when im done", as he gets up and walks over to the large controley looking thing..."Might keep Marvin on his toes ".

By now Paris has found a strange cupboard, and is now dressed rather appropriately, and is putting her lipstick on from a small lipstick carrying container.

"Dont worry Paris, i found something i can use", as he flicks his ash in a small receptacle looking thing.

A few small strange lights come on, and the room sort of shakes very gently, then just continues to appear to very gently shake.

Goo turns around to Paris and asks her is she would like a drink. Paris nods her head, and Goo walks over to what appears to be some kind of Fridge. As he gets there, he discovers that the fridge also has a computer and ice dispencer on the door. "That is quite interesting", Goo thinks, as he presses the dispence ice button.

The Earth should be ready soon, and if i can just get this Tardis to work. ****, that restaurant blows up around midnight, we've only got a few hours.

"Got the time Paris",..comments Goo

"No i havent, i gave my watch to an Ewok",..replies Paris.

"Damn",.thinks Goo, and starts to walk around the control area.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ....   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:04 am

Just before the Vogons demolished Earth, while in the Time Matrix from Star Trek, MiB size, due to a perhaps rather small clause in galaxy development, Goo was on Level 29 of Goo Headquaters with Super Max and managed to get communication through to Ashtar Command, the vortex transponder, had indeed allowed him to freely roam through what appeared to be an endless word, created from this positive good guy wins collection. But Goo had not taken into account other issues.

The Astar had replied that ,..."Travelling within a world created by these dimensions, even if only the correct path, will leave something behind. Our rule is not alter the state, even if the rules had been changed. The use of this transponer is to cease immediately."

Goo replies ,.."But ive mucked things a bit, and i think Paris may be a key to this Path, but getting away from the Agents in the base environment is important. Since that transponder creates a glitch, any AI control system will find this and its repercussions will be unknown. There is peace in that universe. I dont know what they will do. They got to Paris, and silenced her. Maybe she knows something about all this. I just have to find her."

"Better not go on for too long about it",..thinks Goo,.."But better show them a thought",..

"The hitchhikers universe replaces the planet, is it not true that in another they replace the universe. In the matrix universe they have machines on earth, is it not also true that in another they have machines everywhere. I believe this is one universe that would think rather coldly, and plan rather more precisely, than any other, in any type of attack. We seem to now have 2 problems. Mine is small, compared to the potential of that. And if it existed why would Earth still exist. I would have assumed Earth would have been destroyed by the machines. Peace must exist in both realities."

The Astar Command reply,..."If it is the perfect path, perhaps, but there needs to be more than just the one universe, for now do not use it, but these bad guy win universes you label so literally, also have a pressence, and they will also be effected by any movement using this device......Zzzzzz.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Our camera system is important, please do not interfere. This creates fractures between the crystal balls, and contaimates the entire project. Although the story is going well, we will send u the ratings at a later date. "

"Shhhhhhhh",..... Goo says,...in fear of the new agent possibility causing relocation of everything, again.

"The bad guy universes are off to a planet moon in the middle of absolutely nowhere, that should take a rather long time to even get to, and maybe they might give up trying to get back, i dont know,....but i better hurry up, those cops wont be happy when they find ive drugged Nicole,..its been about 20 minutes."

..now back to the Tardis

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 am

About 10 minutes later, a lot of lights start to go off, and even some lights around the ceiling that Goo seems to be quickly looking up at, as he carefully presses buttons.

Suddenly, he seems to just give up, and start pacing back from the machine. He stops with his arms crossed for a few minutes,...and says,.."I know"...and runs at flat out, and kicks it as hard as he can.

All the displays start working, and gee wiz, it looks like its got Windows XP set up just how he likes it. After a few minutes,...

"Finally",..he says, with a sign of relief,...

A few minutes later, Goo starting to get really really excited by now, calls to Paris, "Come over here babe",..check this out,.."Ive got Call of Duty,..Black Ops?".

Paris doesnt seem as interested as Goo thought as she takes about 3 minutes to get up and walk over.

"Do you think you should be playing games on that ?",..asks Paris

"Shouldnt matter, but we probably should try to get this thing going",..says Goo

"Yeah,... do you know how it works ?",..asks Paris

"Na,..not really,.."You go sit back down for a while, give me another 5 minutes, ive only just got it all working",..says Goo politely.

"Ok sweety",..says Paris as Goo watches her bottom shake from side to side as she gracefully walks back to the comfortable area.

"This is strange",..thinks Goo,.."This is just, my PC, from the real world",.."And, Black Ops, hasnt even come out yet ?"

"I better check this whole machine, what else might be different",..thinks Goo

Soon after its obvious, theres a virus, if he started that game the computer did something. So to think logically about it, Goo installs the operating system from Goo Headquarters, "luckily i had me usb drive round my neck"...thinks Goo

A general control system soon appears, and with the press of one single mouse button he excitedly runs for the door, opens it and looks out,...""No not here",..while Paris is brushing her pretty hair in the mirror adjacent to the large wardrobe.

Later on,..."No not here",..then runs back to the control station.

Very soon afterwards,.. "No, definately not here",.. "Exterminate"....Paris hears in the background.

...Later on,..."Hey, Paris do you want to go to Smurf Land? ",..asks Goo really nicely.

"Not really Goo",..says Paris.
"You sure, there the only ones i can rely on around here",....comments Goo

"So if we make a mess Goo, ...we cant ring the smurfs from here ?"..asks Paris

"Na, sorry, i was just trying to find them, and i don't think its possible",..replies Goo.

"But we have to get back to Earth ? And u said you managed to fix that Vogon thing,.... I want to go see Nicole",..says Paris

"The Earth is fine, its all back there now, its all just there in building form. Paris, i know there is a copy, of what i need, to fix up everything"

"So why dont we go there Goo",..asks Paris

"Because they are in God Mode my dear, and i dont like fighting",..replies Goo

"So why did u want to contact the Smurfs",.asks Paris.

"I was gunna drop u off there first",..replies Goo.

...Goo franticlly starts to recheck everything, he crawls around removing panels, searching the controls for something he can do to protect Paris, he has to do something.

"But dont worry, there is a trick, i dont have the astrology page i read, but one of those mortal combat characters wasnt on there......Although ,...No,..well,..if u can distract them for a while,...But, it will be a lot more difficult than that Mortal combat movie",..."Or that Jet Lee Movie",.."More like if you can only hold them off",..."I need to try to get somewhere, and im not even sure if what we need is down there"......says Goo,...

"But Goo im not fighting, im a girl, cant i stay in here ?",..asks Paris with worry.

"Ok, well, just ...",...as he slowely walks toward Paris, and gently holds her hand.

He looks deep into her eyes, and moves in close for an experince he will deffinately remember.

Their lips meet with something only heaven can describe, as Goo carefully grabs hold of her as she falls unconscious in his arms.

"Well thats my defence taken care of, as soon as i switch off Virtual Goo God Mode,.she becomes fully Necro",..says Goo outloud to himself,.."With Jedi Powers",.and starts to laugh, putting the sleeping lipgloss back into his bottom pocket.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 am

Idea for next bit,..

The narrater then says, well actually i might have told a few white lies there, to Paris, since things always need to be simple and correct to a lady. I did really really really want to go to Smurf Land, and still am a bit disappointed i couldnt find it, but none the less, the aim is to stay in the Big M Theory Bubble state universe, of pairs of alternative universes, and assuming were all on some southpark rating based tv show, i would like to go back to the Predator World.

When i was there last time i found a big room, with everything labelled. There was a short summary of what each item did, and i dont know Predatorian all that well. I grabbed as much as i could handle, and got out of there.

Although they only seemed to attack after i shot at them. I spotted a corridor at the end of the 3rd room, and saw a big red button. But then call me stupid mcloopid, but that white looking mirrorey tunnel just infront of it looks like it leads to somewhere.

But the thing is, if its like Resident Evil, and those lazers start up, im not even considering going in there, and im deffinately not pressing that red button first.

"I'll take a photo of that script, just while nothings happening",..goo thought,..and folded in up. "I might have to do some reseach on this one later".

A few weeks later Goo actually discovered that script said that this device was called "Reality Reversal - Press and Think".

"Well i think this will be worth the effort",..says Goo,..playing with the control system.

"Me and a slightly Necro Paris, are on our way back there, and i think i understand it all now. That red button in call of duty releases all the attackers at once. Those Predators were watching me, it was a test.",..thinks Goo

"All we need to do is get in there,...and Paris just needs to jump abov that lazer net, crawl through, and hope theres another Red Button on the other side"...thinks Goo.

"I wonder if they will try to attack me if we go back there",.thinks Goo.

"It certainly will back great tv for that show",.."and perhaps even an idea for an actual longly awaited proper other movie for the Predator set".

Goo powers up the special control system he found just behind the very last set of panels, right at the very back of the bottom control area. And presses the left mouse button.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great,.thinks Goo, as we sees the entrance to this apparenly safe looking passage on the Predator Planet. Better turn Paris off Virtual Goo Mode, she should be waking up soon. Goo reaches for his retractable lighter in his side pocket holder and lights up a cigarette. Lets go, and it sort of really quickly zips back to his waist.

"Time to get busy",..he thinks.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Goo   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 am

"I cant allow the darkside, to follow me back here, the Predators are happy with what has happened. But they dont want me taking that either. If i leave in this everythings fine, but na, no way, eventually even a simple coincidence might pinpoint the trail"...thinks Goo

"Once this is finished, everything must just go back to normal. I would never have the guts to walk into that dressing room."..."I know what might be coming",.."but i didnt even have a biro".

"And what is important is that i do take something,",..

"Then maybe they will understand, well eventually, till then at least i can not worry about all that equpment i stole, which is still everywhere on me"....thinks Goo....."Listening devices, Thought devices, Devices that arnt even listed in the guide".

"I think the best plan of attack is to just go for it"...our want should easily be too great.

"It might even be a perfect world".

"That big place was a bit empty, and i had lived there for a long time, although, what i had there was pretty impressive. But all i had was Max, and i have to choose to lose something in return."

"I don't think i can".....

"Well i have to",...as Goo takes a long serious breath,.."Its just a cat"..

"And those Sock People sure are fun now that ive thought ive it", yeah i dont care, im sure with this new device i can alter just something, eventually."

"Infinite Life"
"Infinite Money"

..and burn the damn device.

"What a plan",.. Goo thinks,..

"Oh Paris ?",..Goo says

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Extra script comical idea :

A cut scene from a lot later on, "I think Paris is home cooking Lasgna for Doug again ?",.thinks Goo

As he hovers in a small tree just across the street from his google map location indicator.

Well im off to space, with 12 girls,...

"I Just though of a good wish ?"

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As a small asteroid flies past the planet, and sort if just misses us. At least 50 times from here to the moon, and so small it appears to be just a speak of dust,..

Goo thinks,.."While choosing to look into the sky for a few seconds while watching Paris's house with his goonoculaters."..better get back to Area 52 soon, thinks Goo,..Tom might be getting a bit scared down there.

That sock just said Boo to him, and hes been hiding down there since the last Movie. I bet he hasnt got Call of Duty Black Ops yet,.he chuckkles,.

"Im Area 52 Security : No One Gets In."

....What a day, sitting back with the old feet on the desk. I mean, those workers outside there still come in for a swim on level 1,..the pool we installed on level 2 is just massive. We apparently sealed everything below there. And that elevator is a bit tricky. I might just send Tom another message, he needs to relax about the sock people. Theres only one of them.

Ar, how can i use that thought to my advantage.

Suddenly a man in a white suite, and tanned, walks into his office.

Goo politely says,... "How many i be of assistance? "

The man in the white suit , but tanned, reponds by saying...

"I think you better give me back my blue and pink sparkely glittery pen Goo",..he says.

"Why ,...?"

As he starts to roll the pen accross in his fingers, from side to side, just like Tom Does

"Your Cruel Goo",..says the man,..

"Well we aint see any aliens yet ?",..

Says Goo,..as he does a wink wink youtube special effect for just 3 or 4 seconds.

"What did u want ?",..while still rolling his pen aross in his fingers.

"Leave Tom Alone, hes been down there for far too long. And you, youve gone and flashed yourself again, havent you, the reception is on level 1, and the pool in on level 2",..

"Yes I Agree",..says Goo,.,.

"Hold on,... here comes a guard",...says Goo,.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ....   Super Goo EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am

"We have currently got 1 roam sock person down in Toms special level....."States The Guard from outside".

"How did you get out ?",..says Goo coldly,..

As he points his unseeable flashey effect device, and tom sort of disappears.

"He wont remember starting the last mission", he thinks,..

And looks to the white suited person, who looks back and frowns.

"Well that is a little bit cruel, he still remembers the clues,...and um but sort of doesnt realize why each time"...

As a sock person jumps out beside Tom and says "Boo",..

"Are u done yet,.. i wouldnt mind that pen back?"..says the white suited man.

"Im going to have to call security if you dont leave",..coments Goo.

"Whos security today Goo?"

"Dont know , do u believe in aliens",.

"I took this base, and have only been to level 64".

"Why is that Goo",..asks the man.

"To play chess with the sock people",.answers Goo.

"So theres no spiders down there then",..

"No".
"Its more of a infinite level version one in Area 52. But its connected with the Tardis. So, um, spiders, but i wonder what it would be like to go and battle Tom?"

"What is is your current call sign Goo ?",..asks the man

What, well, i cant even tell you.
I had to make sure i didnt remember it.

"Ok, Mr Sock M799956",..

They both start to have a laugh,..

"He had me worried, he finnaly got out ?"

But, well, i found the sithism website today, and it said to write to them and ask to be webmaster. So i wrote my application, and look forward to to a future job possibility",...

The white man in the suit runs away really fast,..

"And Goo casually walk to the evelvater and catches it down to level 3."

End Scene.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 am

Meanwhile,

At the liquid listerine company on Nimburu, they had just delivery a package to the systems supports center. Two very large 12 foot Nimburians stood at planet control center and washed some listerine down, before spitting into a little cup beside them. What a day were having thought the first one.

Zaheed says ,.."I think ive got a tooth ache ?"

Analu replies,.."Really, thats not good".

The Nimburians had the duty of manning the central power station which was run on a gold like substance. The planet itself was not partically old, it had just been converted to accomodate the requirement. Other orders of their people frequently travel from the serious region, but zirconium was a rather expensive substance.

"Have you ever pressed the blue button?",..asks Anala.

"It hurts my mouth when i talk,...",..comments Zaheed.

Anala appears to grin slightly,..

"Its a control rod for the reactor"., states Zaheed.

Last edited by Super Goo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo Empty