RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Goo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Super Goo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

To restart the story,...

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:47 pm

What would Paris say to an Alien ? ...That's Green ?

And they might use mind control to say back "Come into my lair princess" (in alienish)

Then Paris says "Thats an incredible idea, but i'm just on my way to feed the Ethopians".

Then the alien says "We would prefer you didn't as the cleansing is about to begin."(in alienish)

Then Paris says "Is that hot ?"

Then the alien says "no it a is slow meticulous process and requires fumigating the area with Tease(tm)" (in alienish)

Then Paris says "How many bottles would you like,...Mr Alien?"
and the alien replies "4 million liters" ( in alienish)
Paris then says, in a rather surprised tone, "That's Huge, how am i ever going to make that much?"

Suddenly a magical business manager in white tie and suit, appears in a cloud of smoke.
and says "We at parishilton.com can provide precisely 8,321 liters per year, and require clause 32.11b to be satisifed before any progress can be made on the contract which from here within, and as stated, can and will be used against you, in any form of deviation from the said words"

The alien looks quite surprised to say the least, and offers but one comment , a burp ?
And says " so your human contract begins with a single word" (in alienish)
And " then you will say no more words" ( in alienish),...and zaps the magical business manager back into the cloud of smoke he came from.

Paris, quite upset by now , then says " Do you really have to cleanse the Ethopians ?"

The alien , being an analytical grey, says " Of course,... and u don't want 371 trillion dollars ?"

Paris quickly replies,..(cutting the narrator of temporarily), and says "you promise you wont hurt them?"

The alien replies "Yes , but now i must go, deliver the shipment or the planet will be demolished" (in alienish)

Meanwhile,. Paris had unknowingly caused unparallel effects on the universe by enforcing legal clause by word alone ,.. and as a coincidence,.. on the exact opposide of the universe, a small slightly deformed zippaphoid looked at his mate and said,...
"I finally understand the atom".( in zippaphoidish)

For the next 500,000 years, the zephoid people grew in both size and technology, and began to populate the entire galaxy in wave after wave of slightly deformed people. Unfortunalety in Earth years this was just one year.

... Back on Earth Paris had just returned to Doug and the Lasgna, and commented, "I have a terrible headache Doug, do you think Hawaii would be good at this time of year ? I was thinking of buying it and renting it out to save the Ethopians"

Doug quite surprised by the comment says "Sorry i don't quite understand ?"
And Paris replies "I just saw an alien, and he said he wants my perfume, and i don't trust him, i think he wants to kill the Ethopians."

After a very length discussion, Doug walks outside and spots the alien mothership hovering just above him. He screams from the backyard as a large probe strikes him, and carves the imprint, u have 1 yr, on his left buttock. Then the ufo vanishes.

...11 months later, the deadline looms, and the massive implementation of a new business managers proposal to employ 1/2 the world to produce Tease(tm), has had its drawbacks. The world stock market has fallen to unprecenteded levels, all American food stockpiles fall to just 2%, and the world is starting to ask why.

Paparattzi have photos of Doug's left buttock check and want to know why Crop circles in America now have similiar outer markings.

Paris must decided whether to reveal her special secret, and must do it fast, there is no time in situations like this to even think.

Later that night, Paris is bathing in her new super deluxe backyard sized spa with mini 5km/hr tubular waterslide, and notices a strange light hovering above her.

6 months ago, Paris had the apparent alien lair removed, and taken to area 51 for research. The spa was now a cover for a special branch of forces, known as the super secret league of hotness. Suddenly Brittany and Brittany jump out of the tube, and the electromagnetic fence knocks the alien mothership to a small secluded paddock just clear of the house.

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

Super Goo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Super Goo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

To Continue the story,

We have the zepphodian people ready to attack, although small, an alien crash landed just outside her backgarden, britany flickinger and britany spears dressed in dark leather, and paris is a bikini, ready to go out to the alien mothership. The wereabouts of Doug are still unknown by both paparattzi and relatives, and a message is about to be delivered to Paris, whether the aliens want to or not.

Paris calmly paces out of the spa, and with a single kick, knocks the back fence over, the Brits cover the side, and out come the whips,..snap.

The alien energy shield lowers, and a little green man with a hat pops out. He looks at the super league of hotness, grins, and says "Is this what u were looking for ?"

He has the only other known zepphodian glitter bug in the existence on his index finger.

Since birth, Paris had been given a zapphodian glitter bug, which was passed down from family to family and to always the most beautiful of the children. Legend has it, that it was the only one in existence, and Paris was not happy at all. At the dawn of time, 2 races were created, but set in opposition into the universe, the zepphodian people, and the carlottian people. The carlottian people finally won the battle using a magical shrinking ray, and a single normal sized glitter bug was all that remained. This ring had come from these people, but with a warning "Don't live life to the fullest". It was the most darkest of darkest secret the heiress had ever had to maintain.

But how was there another one, Paris started to doubt this alien, it may be a trap !

... squiggel diggley doogel squazzel.

"Oh sorry, my alien translator is having problems", said the little green alien with the hat on. "i fear your triple hotness would overload my mind control device"

"Do you realize how heavy this ring is on my finger, and do you know how many barrels of oil i go through each year just to get it off at night, my life is a nightmare, and all because of this ring,...and now u have one the same ,..give it here mr alien "

Suddenly brittney flickinger says something no one really understands or really knows why. Everyone looks at her, then back to the alien.

The alien then says "Ok ,...i'm here cause we seem to have a problem, Your magical business managers very suggestion of an applied contract by word alone 11 months ago, has brought back our ultimate enemies, the zephodians, and this time they have what you call nuclear power.

Paris says "So"

And her new magical business manager appears. He says "i now enforce my Last Will clause, your last comment is irrelevant" and shoots him self in the head.

"Ah aha ha" says Paris, "Now give me the ring"

The alien was quite amuzed by paris's magical business manager, and hardly believes in mere human law,..looks at paris and says,...

"Not so fast my princess"

Then britnay spears starts to do a little stagger at first, then slowely it becomes a yes , it is, a spin, and the alien realzing what was about to happen, zaps her leg of, and she falls to one side.

Paris opens the lid of her glitter bug, and a gleam of light strikes britnay, and her leg is repaired.

Paris says "Ha ha, you have forgotton of my Repo power"

And the alien, looking rather uninterested, "Your powers are useless, the zehhopidnas are on their way, and we must sacrifise the Ethopians. Your order is cancelled."

Paris then says " Ah ah , i have one more option,.."

.. 8 months ago, after doug had been victim to a series of small burns on his left buttock cheak, the virus started, and spread. The only option was to have doug taken deep under the spa for genetic enhancement. A new breed of man was to emerge capable of defending any legal contract.

Suddenly Doug appears, looks at the camera, smiles, does his hair, then looks at the little green alien with the hat on, and with one move grabs the alien, and takes his ring.

Thats it so far,...

Last edited by Super Goo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male