RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life Summary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Life Summary Empty
PostSubject: Life Summary   Life Summary EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Dear Paris,

I am an attractive 6 foot 3 , 35 yr old, who is both business and creative minded, and very proud of his family and background. I have a good toned physique but white skin due to my Irish and Scottich ancestory. Im an Australian, with a good sence of humor and a family that has bred loyality, as i was with two 3 1/2 yr relationships. I have programmed since 1986 and am quickly adopting control system solutions to basic flash action script with the aim to be the best at websites, and am currently completing a Diploma. I have previously been dux of my high school and went well till 4th yr hons. My professors were world class robotic expert Dr Vishi Karrie and Nasa Professor Dr Walker, and a relationship that involved 90 percent of my time, and a miscarridge, caused me to change my hons project 3 times, ending with International Catamarines Tasmania, where they just couldnt agree on a design. I had priviate tuition in piano at a young age and was chosen for the Australian Childrens Choir, but latter decided to concentrated on my studies. I came 2nd in my state for the Australian Defence Force Academy, and believed extra curriculum work was essential, working in areas of suburb design to interior design as soon as leaving high school. Some of this work included drafting of 3 local suburbs, various smaller developments, pascal software solutions, a good start with many of the local engineers and architects, and a enjoyable recreational activty of security guard to all of the local Tassie Devil Backetball games. Since then i have worked as Ghost Software technical support, a Screen Printer, and as a personal assistant to a franchise of Shutters R Us. In my spare time, i enjoy rapping making 70 southpark remixes in just one year. I do this because my friends know me, as a fun loving guy that never turns anyone down, always able to offer positive suggestions to any problem, mine or yours. During Uni i did my assignments, then helped people that included some of the smartest people in Australia. One friend has now completed his Masters at the Canbera Uni and Hobart Alumni and recently opened his own solar cell manufacturing plant, and another just returned from 10 years as the head of SMF Australia. My other best mates work for BHP and another in Queensland. Recently i almost died of skin cancer, a 16mm x 12mm , 10 mm from my left eye, and decided to let them know, they were the smartest people i ever knew. I will never forget coming 2nd to them at the Uni bridge building contest with an I-Beam. Anyway, i worked every day of my holidays from Grade 10 till college, to uni, and was almost next Head Engineer of Goliath Australia. I have a daughter Eloise, who is now 10, and i hope that i can do something to make her proud, i have yet to see her. I want to enter the market, as an expert of myspace adds, then expand to complete a series of cartoons with a professional website that displays only the best of me. I think with your inspiration my dignity will proceed, and one step will lead to others. A second chance or a step for a new chance, depends on what your motive. My motive is to rise above the rest. And in doing so not take anyone down. If a computer game is a simulation of life, then life rules. But what happens on call of duty ctf, if u cant be beaten ? Time to move on, or time to take a stand. I have got into i chi gung for the past 10 years, and if i could say one thing to Paris, i would say dying at 100 is young to die. The taoist life is a life of magic and concidence. Its more a belief than a new age cure, and caring if others follow just isnt in the equation. I recently spent 3 months with cancer lying in a bed of crystals, circulating chi. Every part of my body ached till finally i jumped a 6 week cue, and got fixed up. But then couldnt walk for 2 months due to a possible dvt. I think it may have been more, but all blood results were fine. 16 months later a bit of it has grown back, but i did weights every day. And during the worst times, i did weights twice that day. I think that life always goes on, and i hope i can offer some advice to Paris in the future, or just get an inspiring comment to continue with. My Aunty lived all her life with my nan, and when she died she started to speak to her. My aunty was vice principal to a local school, and it was all new to her. She ended up running the local Spiritualism church, and often does trance addresses, flower readings, her own meditation classes, and healing in other parts of the world by phone call. I believe i chi gung offers that potential and more to say the least, and have no examples. I do have a knowledge of most types, but belief in your own ability outweights any judgement. When they look down, u can only look up, and their height makes no difference.

Love Goo

Last edited by Super Goo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Life Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Summary   Life Summary EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 am

Dear Paris,

I thought skin cancer was tough to beat, but it was more over a longer period that your mind and body were in pain and worry. But just checked out the stats for the latest of my life catastrophies, Staphylococcus Aureus, more commonly known as the Golden Staph. It says that 34 percent of people die after the first 30 days. I reakon i had it for a while before being admitted to hospital, maybe a few weeks, and no one diagnosed it properly. The pains in my back were more than usual, and i kept reminding doctors that i had fluid in my spine from years ago. Maybe 45 days or so. But the pain was the worst about it, and a short walk to the shops and back, still makes my feet hurt. I guess it will for a while, and i can only take antibiotics for another 2 weeks. Which will be pushing it, usually only given for 4 weeks.

Somehow through screaming in pain in the shower, when i removed my shoes, to elephant trunk feet, to skin eating bacteria on my left knuckle, getting bigger by the day, and 1/2 a dozen + small cuts on my right hand, gradually turning into dried up blood sores, it was bad and the delusions were worse. When it reached double vision, i ran to the doctor.

Love
Super Goo
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

Life Summary
Page 1 of 1