RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much would you pay to host the paris release party?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yunas

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-13

How much would you pay to host the paris release party? Empty
PostSubject: How much would you pay to host the paris release party?   How much would you pay to host the paris release party? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:15 am

I heard that papa Hilton is shopping for a venue to host paris' prison release party. I read about estimates from $50,000 to $800,000 from vegas clubs who want to host the party. That's just for the RIGHT to HOST it. WOW. How much would you pay to host her party? Or, alternatively, how much would you pay for her not to show up at your party?
Back to top Go down
kaniya

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-19

How much would you pay to host the paris release party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much would you pay to host the paris release party?   How much would you pay to host the paris release party? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 12:10 am

I would pay through my nose not to be within 100 miles of her. in fact I hope she doesn't make it to her daddy's party. there's a wager going on at http://www.betsgowild.com/bet.php?id=943 and apparently most people want to see her getting abused in prison, not that she'll know the difference! =)
Back to top Go down

How much would you pay to host the paris release party?
Page 1 of 1