RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windows Vista

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Windows Vista Empty
PostSubject: Windows Vista   Windows Vista EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Im getting a new PC in a few weeks, so i can play Call of Duty 4.

Upgrading : Circuit board.
Upgrading : 1 Gig DDR 333 Mhz -- 2 Gig DDR 800 Mhz
Upgrading : PCI 5700 FX 256 Mb -- PCI Express 8600 GTX 512 Mb
Upgrading : PIV 2.67 Ghz (533 Mhz FSB) Chip on (800 Mhz FSB) Board -- AMD 64 Bit 3 Ghz

Without computers we couldnt even find Paris or Nicole on the net. I was thinking of getting Windows Vista, unfortunately i dont really like it. The clock and weather gauge are just lovely, but the new menu system makes catagorizing your "all program" list a must. Dividing them into smaller lists would prevent having to scroll up and down through them all, and make it faster to operate. Even Accessories / Media Players / Office Software / Internet Software / Games / Drivers would make it better, the list does tend to get large at times.

I just thought it was a bit cramped, and prefered the old style.

I recently discovered that my WinXP Home Edition licence is only valid for 10 installs. When it crashes, the easiest way to fix it is to just delete everthing. And everytime you upgrade the circuit board, you have to reinstall WinXP anyway. Usually the tech support are lenient. Driver backup programs, drive image programs, and even the WinXP recovery system, all only work 85% of the time.

I was wondering how to use Windows Vista ? It doesnt have a Start button ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

Windows Vista
Page 1 of 1