RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-28

"...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" Empty
PostSubject: "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 1:55 pm

[spoiler][b] Smile
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: umm   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 pm

If your talking about a flash program i made 12 months ago, then yes ive seen it. And its really really really stupid. The second i have a selection of games to replace it, i will. I was just trying to copy an old commodore 64 game. Funnily enough it started off as a call of duty target practice program, for lining up 2 barrels, with one shot movement. I think i was doing a flash slider bar tutorial at the time.

Umm, Im actually getting a bit better at it nowdays, i just made a light saber, using a few new programming techniques.

http://www.gooism.net/swf/MyFirstLightSaber.swf
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
motorhead

PostSubject: Re: "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

well..that was a 'Bright Idea'..spiritual?..mm? maybe,
but I guess someday's ...a little too crazy..,

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, its my opinion, that you need to be crazy to want to spend 20 hrs per day for a few weeks making a flash cartoon. And a game you can say good bye to a month or more, sometimes 3.

" Oh, and try not to talk about the Orgazmatron. I didnt mean to make it, it was an accident. Accidents happen. They say you can stand a monkey next to a keyboard, and he will eventually accidentally type out Mozarts first concerto. Well thats what happened, I sat here for two long and accidently made it. "

I think the question should be has any one seen the Tampon People, because an episode 2 should be getting started soon. Production anyway. Working on the script last week. So far they go to Tampon City, a small cave next to a water pipe, where unfortunately the great flush happens once or twice a day, so no one lives there. Dampy is the resident expert on Tampon City, and its history, and why all the tampons were killed 1000's of years ago in the Great Flush. Well it was either that or program the tampons instead of tweening them, so i can have heaps of characters. Looks like im going to program them, but , just have 3 or 4 tampons moving in teh background or something. But working on it.
Back to top Go down
motorhead

PostSubject: Re: "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 am

Rolling Eyes

The great flush..?
careful, you're beginning to sound like a Tetrahydrocannibal..
Back to top Go down
motorhead

PostSubject: Re: "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

you set the scene..what shall we have for dinner tonight?
I've nearly finished playing myspacey, maybe later try some plastic stew?

..mm..the 'trophy girl' thing? Simple rocket sience; would Dr Phil help?
It's too hard to say..anyway your in the middle of recording..and I'm still experimenting, end of the week, I'm just soo..ooooh tired...feel like shutting my eyes and just dream on..spiritual, like nothing ever happens...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Yes ive learnt one thing, you need to rewrite scripts over and over again.

I still keep thinking the Dampy's microphone, it smells joke, isnt enough for a stange rap location, and how lame it will be. The bigger story line of a huge underground cave system with Dampy as the resident expert, and Tampy making fun at his every word, till he spits it and say will you just shut up for 10 seconds,..then Dampy starts praying,..and then the flush,...hoping to make it like a magical experience.

Anyway, i dont want to say too much about it. Nothing is set in stone. Plenty to do and a bit more resting before i start thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 pm

I aint dont yet.

http://www.gooism.com/swf/TamponCity.html
http://www.gooism.com/swf/TamponCity2.html

The sample number 2, might get a loader and a special effect, The Tampon People Episode 2 Trailer. Water Spout Scene.

Its Fun, and at gooism.net, all the action script is free to download and learn how to do, for others.

Tampon People Episode 2 : Current Notes

Its going to be so funny. Like combining dirty jokes from dirtyjoke.com from the brick people, which got blammed at newgrounds. Im going to take the film back to where Dampy was created. He was put in a little boat and floated downstream just before the great flush 1000's of years ago. Ive built the water spout in the above sample trailer. But like that thing in Egypt, so is Dampy.

Tampy : "Im just so excited about being here today"
Dampy : "Why?"
Tampy : "Well its just so inspiring, and so like uplifting"
Dampy : "Tampy, Do you think i like being a tampon ?"
Tampy : "No im not saying that at all, im just saying its a nice day"
Dampy : "Oh, well i prefer the night time."

Lol, its gunna be so funny, i promise. A few months yet thought.

Super Goo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"   "...has anyone seen orgasmatron?" Empty

Back to top Go down

"...has anyone seen orgasmatron?"
Page 1 of 1