RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Ghost Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:58 am

Gee Wizz,

This place was dead before,

Now theres less people than a milli vanilli concert.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: ...   A Ghost Town EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:30 am

Perhaps one day, in the far far distant future,
Someone in the known world will have time to comment here,..

puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female
Number of posts : 142
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 am

I guess this is the day! cheers I don`t feel like commenting here if there`s no one else. Except for you, Goo. Where`s Paris Rocks? He was kinda cool. Crying or Very sad
Didn`t anyone else receive that e-mail about this site being re-launched??
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: ...   A Ghost Town EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Thats allright, i just have richiehilton forum on my favourites on IE, together with eminem forum, my website, my webdesign course, and about 50 various webdesigning sites,...i usually just flick through them all from time to time. This forum has a lot of members, but not many actually come online. Thanks for commenting, it was lovely to hear from you. (we have both therefore , done out part),..now i have website study stuff, trying to learn how to add a form to flash sites,..the upload file bit,..which is near on impossible with Flash 7. Hope you've been well.
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 am

Oh thanks. Yes, I guess I`ve been well. Graduated school, passing all my exams well. I just don`t know what to do further in my life. Feel kinda confused and lost. confused Wish someone would tell me what to do. Probably hard to decide because I like so mnay things but I don`t know wether I`d be good at any of them.
I do have this site on my favourites too, alongside with other crap I usually check out. I am thinking that others might be dissapointed in this site. Maybe? scratch
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: ...   A Ghost Town EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:20 am

Um, disappopinted, how could someone be disappointed looking at your profile signature picture. 3 pretty paris's in a row, now thats enough to make anyones day. As for life and the universe and everything, if your young i suggest studing i chi gung, and i dont mean studying it, just realizing the benefits. Its apparently like a yoga state, that makes you realize your true path in life. Ive been thinking about mine for almost 7 years, and im still waiting for my magical answer.
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 am

Well, I don`t really know if you ask me. But my signature is not really the main part of the forum it`s more like an extra. I, personally, get a warm sensation growing inside me when I look at it and it makes me feel.... ok enough of this. Rolling Eyes
I am probably not a big believer in yoga and stuff. How can it help me find my path? Sounds like it clears my mind of trash and leaves only my destiny and purpose for me to see. Suspect Now how does that work? Having read about your experience it doesn`t seem to work at all. I am not eager to wait that long. After 7 years I`ll be old and useless...
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: ...   A Ghost Town EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Well i think, like yoga, chi gung is just moving your yoga focus. With mind yoga, or visualisation yoga, you are focusing on just one part of the body, and calming its vibrations, for the want of a better word,... i think chi gung gives you cycles that you can actively move this focus,..starting from a simple left to right hand basic practice. Well theres 1000's of meridians so it could become boring. Finding that perfect cycle,..or advanced yoga technique.

But it does overstimulate sences, and can actually be quiet dangerous. A mate recently told me all about that scientology church and how you progress through levels, and how tom cruise is at a level wheres hes always high on life,....some books say its like a morphien feeling,..but if you survive all that, and practice it in moderation, i believe it makes you think a lot more broadly about subjects. The books say it does, and i dont now, but in the past ive had those small moments where u see things differently.

The perfect life path, well on the other hand, i dont see how sitting and thinking about it can actually make it happen. Just saying some people get into it, and yes it does something to your inner mind, sets it free perhaps. Just not something / a state you can hold on it for long. Overall i was a bit disappointed with it all, but i might get back into it one day.

I dont think of yoga as body positions, i think of it as increasing your will power.
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:56 am

That`s odd. Someone like Tom Cruise could find it useful, yes. Maybe to boost his confidence or make himself look cooler and further away from everyone else. `Couse he`s clean and high on life, you see.

Famous people usually dig up something with what they could differ from everyone else ("mortals"). To become more inapproachable and superior in the eyes of their fans. Like there was that wave of sudden obsession with Kabbalah. It comes and goes. They can`t be like normal people. they shouldn`t be. they have to do something exotic.

For me it`s just bunch of rubbish. Maybe it`s worth giving it a try, but not now. Not in this period of my life.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: ...   A Ghost Town EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 am

Yes,...I saw a tv show the other day, on Madonna, and her Cabullah stuff, i think it was an interview with her brother. It seems people that are into it, are very keen to get others to join.

I dont really understand it,..but i heard its Jewish Black magic, and can even bring little gollems to life,....i thought it was just a heap of sepheria where you can paint hebrew and enochian symbols, themselves basically a set of tarot cards,...and when these inscriptions are set in certain patterns, apparently magical stuff happens. I realize there would be endless study on the methods of using this so called tree of life, but its weird to see people who believe in it, in this day and age.

It all sounds a lot like witchcraft to me,...

A few years back i had the opinion that Marilyn Mansen had adopted some version of this in the diagram at the beginning of his book. Perhaps it meant nothing, but ive always wondered if his diagrams had some resemblence on the Cabullah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Town   A Ghost Town Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ghost Town
Page 1 of 1