RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just my thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Just my thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Just my thoughts   Just my thoughts EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

Thinking,...

Still thinking,..

Thinking really hard now,..

Hold on,..Somethings coming to me,..

Last edited by Super Goo on Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Just my thoughts Empty
PostSubject: ...   Just my thoughts EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:10 am

Ive recently been navigating the internet, and discovered a website called facebook. I naturally clicked add nicole richie, as one does, and found a link to her new website.

It was a Flash website, labelled "under construction" i think, just the intro page. I really liked the mask effect shimmering the clothing, and the diamond sparkle,..very effective played quickly,... i reakon they should include a hidden rollover button or even the ability to rewind just that intro bit,..then u could play the effect over and over again,... i had to reload the page a few times.

I look forward to checking it out when its finished.

Meanwhile,
Ive been studying technologies and clearly see why flash and non flash websites are always required. I would assume it important to cater for a broad fan base so a minmum website must run on java and non java systems, on flash and non flash systems, and on varying browsers, machines, and operating platforms. I also believe it should be made with scripting that runs on windows and non windows servers. There is a lot to take into account. Gee Wiz i might be a blind user, with no arms or legs, and require text to speach, with css and flash disabled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

Just my thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: General Chat-
Jump to: