RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Meaning of Names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

The Meaning of Names Empty
PostSubject: The Meaning of Names   The Meaning of Names EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:18 am

Well,
Im currently participating in an online course in websites, and i have to discuss software design methodologies,..with wilkapedia summaries,..whether or not i complete the course or even this assignment will be left in the hands of the gods.

Anyway,
I have some experience with alternate methods of giving people positive affirmations concerning their name, mainly using runestones, numerology and hebrew.

For Example, Paris simply means,

" The Joy of a life in harmony, and being at one, with a journey focussing on fertilizing the world with a sence of wholeness and devotion. "

(P) for joy, (a) for harmony or oneness, (r) for journey, (i) for fertility, and (s) for wholeness,..plus a few words padding.

Im no spiritualist, but it often surprizes me how close these approximate meanings are to the actual persons real life. The system is simple, but it is based on something that is everywhere in modern life,..from flow or standstill and various other road signs,..to peace signs,..to many uses, with or without realizing it. Virtually any item can also be broken down into its runestone equivalent pieces, and energy and chi flow considerations can be taken into account, giving a clearer picture of what the item may mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   The Meaning of Names EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:12 am

Many people might debate this issue endlessly, the Ralph Balm version of runestones is different than many of the others, and runestones themselves are alphebetically organised with defined alphabetical equivalents, meaning p may not necessarily mean joy etc,..but it is a system based on the use of symbols, and in my opinion can therefore be simplified. If i was to take into account pre runic symbols, etruscan, germanic and old english varieties, one could analyse the results forever.

So if i was to develop a system, to impress people, it would start from a simple analysis like this, then take into account my own matrix numerology system, normal numerology, and any relations to hebrew and their relative meanings.

Um,
So knowing that someone could be called

"Shi(n) - Yod(ha) - (R)esh - Al(pha) - Pe" ,... instead of ,..."Paris"

Certainly puts a smile on my face at a party.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   The Meaning of Names EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:24 am

And again, this could be endlessly debated. Hebrew is read right to left, and the only other understanding i have of the language is that each letter, is a symbolic element itself, much like runestones or tarrot cards in that respect. Therefore the use of symbolism, in my opinion, means i can use phonetics to pronounce the words, and that this pronounciation might actually mean something.

Doesnt everyone know their hebrew alphabet off by heart, it would at the very least be a mark of respect for past cultures.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   The Meaning of Names EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 am

Well, feelin good today,
Just thought id let u in on my thoughts on the meaning to Star ????

Star
( Read right to left in hebrew is )
Resh Alpha Tazzadi Shin
( Very simply Re-Grouped )
Re shAl phaT azz adiShin
( Rather interestingly in word form )
We shall part as addition

Ive been sitting here thinking for meanings to addition, and even looked up the wilkapedia for a meaning to translations of adisin and adishin, but found nothing.

So i can conclude, after almost an hour of 'deep' thought.

Star = We Shall Part As Two.

Its probably pretty meaningless, but a good example of things to do when your bored senceless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meaning of Names   The Meaning of Names Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meaning of Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: General Chat-
Jump to: