RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well guys, ive deduced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Well guys, ive deduced Empty
PostSubject: Well guys, ive deduced   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 am

That there is a 65% chance we will have another ice age, or something similiar, in or around 2012.

So if im not sticking to the same topic, within a topic, or if im apparently up to no good on the internet, then really people, who cares, we only have 3 years left of being alive.

I dreamt about it years ago, and watched my state get destroyed by a tidal wave. I week ago i watched in a dream, just two continents left, after the fireball hit the planet. Thats 2 predictive dreams in 5 years. My last dream before that saw the sept 11 event, and it happened 3 days later.

Unfortunately money or fame or the belief that you are better than another, will not play any factor in your survival. Well except those living in the underground hill bases in america, and perhaps other countires.

Last edited by Super Goo on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: umm   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:37 am

Well i have been working on a 2 hour documentary on the 2012 issue on myspace, and have recently had a lot of new information.

Planet X has just been released as a book by a professor.

This planet and others around it formed 1960 science fiction books about topcs such as the vogons. Planet X is still perhaps a red dwarf, but this information is unsure, since it lies at 20 AU.,...20 times the distance form the sun to the earth. Yes Nostradameous said in 1996 the planets would align, but this only caused the suns flares to stop. In 3 years the sun will turn in a new rotatation, well this is a scientific guess, and the planet X will pass close to our planets for the first time since Egypt was built.

Previously i had assumed the Oort cloud, named by fredrick Oort i think, contained dust and debris collected from the unverse, and passing our way also once every epoch, roughly 20 thousand years, was going to cause the 2012 extinction level event.

But now im unsure,...

I have edgar cayces versions, i have fault line scientific derivations, i have planetary alignment hypothesis, i have all the fortune tellers predictions,. even various religious doctrine anomolies etc etc etc..

What counts is, how can i survive ?
I know a date, i know what is going to happen, i just dont know how i can survive it ?

Last edited by Super Goo on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: well   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:49 am

To summarize

Personally i dont care if i die or not. i just feel the need to warm others. I appolize for warning anyone. hopefully it will put the kybwashers on it. I have therefore done my part.

My plan is to buy diving equipment, i used to practice a bit at Airlie Beach AU, and then just sit here and wait for it to happen. Who knows it might even be exciting.
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female
Number of posts : 142
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Well guys, ive deduced   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:58 am

How serious are you? Do your dreams really come true? fingers crossed
Scientists would dissagree with you, I guess. Although it is interesting I`m not sure wether I want to witness it. eww Could be quite damaging. I mean where would we go?
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Well im giving you the scientist version of it all, nothing is ever set in concrete. Ive had a struggle in the last year to keep my living in comfort, so my will has been challenged, but chi gung perhaps holds an answer.

My dreams always come true, thats why i dont believe in dreams any more. My oxygen tank idea, has been a good party topic for about 6 years or so, i just didnt think i had mentioned it here before.

Its kind of a funny twist to what certain american professors are calling a doomsday warning, but i dont really believe in it. I think just being aware of it is enough, what can we do, were tiny. If something like that really happened, i suggest ask for the aliens to help.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: umm   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 pm

I know i go on a bit,
But this topic was just my shock to find out about Planet X.
Some professor in America just released a book.

I knew about the Oort cloud, i saw it on Behind the News back in Grade 8 or 9 of high school.

And i recently saw a few peoples blog spots, and then was directed to watch some BBC docementary about the Mayan people.

All very interesting i say.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Well i did see a guy on youtube ,.. branson i think ,.. advertising for people to apply to join the mars mission. I cant wait, ive been working on my official application.
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well guys, ive deduced   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 am

Mars mission?? Suspect Going into space requires preparation, you know. Not everyone can go. I couldn`t. I sometimes get sick in a bus, I don`t even want to think what would happen in a spaceship... affraid

I rather stay at home and read books. Just yesterday started Stephen King`s "Firestarter". It`s really interesting. Not that I`m surprised of it. I didn`t expect anything else than another piece of art, as it is Stephen King, my favourite.
After I`m done with it I`ll start my thrifted "The Best Horror Stories" book. I am really excited about it! That`s something for me. I just hope it`s as good as I`m expectign it to be.
Back to top Go down
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male

PostSubject: ...   Well guys, ive deduced EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Wow,... Well that was just a joke, i got fooled by it,.... someone posted a youtube link on the eminem forum, and i thought it was real,....it was a real detailed explanation of their selection process etc,..then someone said it was made as an april fools day joke, and i got teased a bit for falling for it,...i wish i still had the link,...

I remember back on the Beyond 2000 tv show in the early 90's, they described Mars as being the same as earth, except we would need to pump fluro carbons into the air and destroy some of the ozone layer / atmosphere,..they showed a pic of hundreds of small silos pumping the air with fluro carbons,...and a later picture of how it could be transformed.

Maybe they actually did something about it, and Mars is really a tropical planet by now, oh thats right we just sent a ship their to prove it wasnt capable of sustaining life.

Anyway,
Books sound interesting, never read one since grade 4, i actually won the book reading competition and we had a chart on the wall, with little black crosses for each book you read. Everyone was on 5 to 10 books, and i was on to my 30th book. It was so funny i would just hire out 10 books at the weekend, and read the summaries. The teacher did ask if i had some type of life, and i actually did, i was killing ants with my magnifiying glass.

But sadley since then ive only read text books, .. umm,.. why read when you can sit back relax and press play on the remote,
Back to top Go down
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Heiress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well guys, ive deduced   Well guys, ive deduced EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:48 am

You like eminem, do you? He`s probably my favourite ever. Sadly, he is out of sight these years.

Press the play button on th remote? Sounds like you htink that reading is hard work. I think that watching movies is harder. All the flashing imagines makes us concentrate more to understand whats going on on the screen. It may be confusing. Sometimes they changes the scenes so fast your eyes can`t even catch everything.
+ the movies are often far worse than the books, which are usually the original. Movie makers leave the best things out, really. Like, instead of cutting someones foot off with a chainsaw, they just break both ankles.
And they can`t show many things and create scenes like they were supposed to be. Writers know how to engage you. They know how to set the scene and make you feel the same emotions that characters feel. Now that`s something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well guys, ive deduced   Well guys, ive deduced Empty

Back to top Go down

Well guys, ive deduced
Page 1 of 1