RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I feel the urge,...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

I feel the urge,... Empty
PostSubject: I feel the urge,...   I feel the urge,... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:51 am

To type something,....

I was contemplating my life recently, and how much has happened, and even how insignificant it all is compared to the lives of the rich and famous, and i realized that change is good.

Ive decided to get fit, and upgrade my computer.

I paid my 3 month gym membership today, and i feel fit already. Im getting a 19 inch LCD and a 24 inch Widedcreen next week, and even a Nvidia 9800 GTX Plus 1 Gig Graphics Card to go with Call of Duty 5. Looks like theres a war ahead.

But what a week. Got my old 8600 GT 512 Mb Calibre running at 630/810 Mhz, replaced under warranty. 11 mnth out of 12 mnths. I noticed the card said "Engineering Release - Not for Production Use" (basically not for Re Sale), when i turn my PC on. All year i thought it was something extra, but slowely my graphics card ran hotter and hotter, and i had to turn the speed down and down. My local PC shop wasnt very happy but eventually swapped it with a 9500 GT 512 Mb 128 bit 550/400 Mhz Card. Then i wasnt happy because they said to specifications. So now they are swapping it with a Nvidia 8800 GT 512 Mb 600/2000 Mhz. Looks like my 2nd pc will have something worth talking about in it.

But, life isnt really doing it for me lately. Perhaps if im a bit fitter, i will be able to think of more intelligent things to do apart from making a flash slotmachine and dancing tampons.

www.gooism.com/swf/SlotMachine.html
www.gooism.com/swf/TamponCity.html

What a day, well days, 4000 phone calls to pc shops, i finally find a mate running one, but cause of my hard ball business tactics, i will be completing my purchase and another at my original pc store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

I feel the urge,... Empty
PostSubject: ...   I feel the urge,... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am

Ar dear ,...
Just completed Call of Duty - World At War ,...
On my 24 inch widescreen, with a 9800 GTX+ 1 Gig Card,..

The luxeries of Life,...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

I feel the urge,...
Page 1 of 1