RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet Registry Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Internet Registry Problems Empty
PostSubject: Internet Registry Problems   Internet Registry Problems EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 pm

A while ago,

I knew nothing about this stuff, and i still dont want to know about it. There are some companies like Registerfly, who simply take peoples money over and over again, and refuze to even anwser their tech support questions. I have emailed them for months, until finally gooism.com expired in August. There was nothing i could or still can do. They dont answer tech support or provide help any more, well for 4 months since they updated their site.

It all started when that big thing happened a while back, and many many people lost their names. I stuck with them, but now im not happy. Regfly have been around for the longest, but they dont care less.

Last year, they registered my domain, without processing it, and after 3 months of asking, they registered it at repossess .net. I have until january to renew that one, but now i discover repossess.net no longer exists. I even read it has been assumed to be a valid company but could have been a scam.

What ???

One solution ,... thegooism.net (in january) ,... and via godaddy (the only trusted reg provider)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

Internet Registry Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: General Chat-
Jump to: