RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paris Comedy Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Paris Comedy Messages Empty
PostSubject: Paris Comedy Messages   Paris Comedy Messages EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Dear Miss Hilton,

Is life a chance for fate, or a chance to take a new chance. Paris is a Super Model, and I don't really see myself achieveing that in my carear Agenda, although from a RPG point of view, Joe Weildners Mass Weight gain, can increase ones weight by 7 stone, in just 3 short weeks. I just dont think i measure up for the Super Model category. But for the incredible category, babe, i been lyin there asleep since i was born. Ive got 3 Academy awards, 9 Oscars, and even one battle with Darth Vader, then Super Max sat on my head and i woke up. Im not complaining about him sitting on my head, but i sure was was enjoying that dream. I would like to be friends with someone that doesnt scream in pain when they are squeezed. Super Max is a very nice puss puss, but life isnt about your cat, its about thinking, its about trying, and its about, saying, that i have a league of my own. Just the other day, i was fishing in my private jet, now pars, that was one expensive Jet. It cost so much, i had to send 1/2 the Ethopians into Malaysia to work in slave camps, just to cover the repayments. Just joking, i actually bought a small blowup inflatable pool for mine, i just sit in me plane, to toss the old fly fisher in every now and then, sort of lowers my sense of fear of flying. What a day it has been, and all on a day to day basis. Life. You live it, then u remember it, and open up that little lunch box, with the spinning little princess, throw in a voice box, a few dancers, and it sure is time to Party.

Love
Super Goo

Last edited by Super Goo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net
Super Goo
Addicted!
Addicted!
Super Goo

Male
Number of posts : 571
Music Genre : Rap
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Paris Comedy Messages Empty
PostSubject: ...   Paris Comedy Messages EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:39 am

Dear Miss Hilton.

I want to see that tierra again,i want to see you standing infront of the men in black again, and i want to see you order them their dance manouvers. For too long your country has suffered, while the mib get all the money. The big guys so fat, when he sneezes his eyes pop out. Its quite scarey actaully. I think from memory in the last war, they attacked and we dropped a bomb on them. I dont think any survived, they sort of melted into a wall. Anyway, the glory days of the past, i wonder if we should go into business. Just you and me, i think there may be a new market for the silicon chip, with a virus, in japan. Ill get the area 51 to supply us with the chip, and shouldnt be a problem. Just try to think of it as more like wave 2. But then again, im white, and very tiny, so i have no fault when applied to products that are delivered from outside my country. What do u think, a business plan of what, and talked about hair prices, i paid so much for a haircut the other day, all i could afford at the supermarket was a packet of cholcollate teddy bear biscuits, or now that i have paid for them, my chocolate teddy bear buscuits. Meanwhile no one really understands themselves, let alone anyone else. What about, what you do when your pub closes. I mean, buy more beer and move into a shed. I guess u could even put a few pokie machines there too, and like when u win a bell rings, and a small panel opens up and they just disappear. Later their found dead in a river, floating somehere. Its a big world the night club scene thats for sure. Anyway princess, hope the little kitten makes you smile, and you tell those big boys to leave u alone.

Love
Super Goo
Back to top Go down
http://www.gooism.net

Paris Comedy Messages
Page 1 of 1