RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

no comments :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Number of posts : 291
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

no comments :P Empty
PostSubject: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 2:18 am

Danny Bonaduce Blasts Lindsay Lohan & Nicole Richie for Promoting Drugs 12/15/06

Former Partridge Family star Danny Bonaduce has launched a stinging attack on Hollywood's party girls, claiming they all seem to be racing to see who can become the most damaged.

The red-headed US actor has himself battled drug abuse problems, which were chronicled in hit reality TV show Breaking Bonaduce, and he has targeted Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie in a new rant about their wild ways.

Just days after Richie confessed to taking Vicodin and smoking marijuana to cops who pulled her over after she was spotted driving the wrong way on a Burbank, California freeway, Bonaduce fears Richie could be the first of the twentysomething celebrity party girls to die.

He says, "I have a picture in my head of (singer) Lionel Richie (Nicole's father) sitting down at the piano playing at his daughter's funeral."

And tough-talking Bonaduce admits he's sick of Lohan and Richie's childish take on drug use.

The reforming cocaine addict says, "They're not trying to hide it; it's like they're trying to promote it.

"I don't think Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan have a disease; I think they have a goal to have a disease."

Back to top Go down
xoemilyox111
Addicted!
Addicted!
xoemilyox111

Female
Number of posts : 535
Nicole or Paris : NiCoLe
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 3:45 pm

wow...some people r just so judgemental! i hate it. expecially if he had a drug problem himself, he should understand that giving up addictions is a hard thing to do, and that at any point in time you can b overcome by the addiction again. and i honestly doubt anybody would "want to have a disease"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/emily1190
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm

xoemilyox111 wrote:
wow...some people r just so judgemental! i hate it. expecially if he had a drug problem himself, he should understand that giving up addictions is a hard thing to do, and that at any point in time you can b overcome by the addiction again. and i honestly doubt anybody would "want to have a disease"

you are my idol girl!

Back to top Go down
xoemilyox111
Addicted!
Addicted!
xoemilyox111

Female
Number of posts : 535
Nicole or Paris : NiCoLe
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 8:53 am

cory wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:

you are my idol girl!

haha thankss
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/emily1190
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Nicole or Paris :

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 6:32 pm

xoemilyox111 wrote:
cory wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:

you are my idol girl!

haha thankss

its ok, i just love what you said
Back to top Go down
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 pm

cory wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:
cory wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:

you are my idol girl!

haha thankss

its ok, i just love what you said

Im so lovin emily right now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no comments :P   no comments :P Empty

Back to top Go down

no comments :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum