RichieHilton™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is It True Lional Richie...

Go down 
+4
ParisRocks
KeKe Luvz It!
dolcecouture
~*RaveyRave*~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female
Number of posts : 474
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Is It True Lional Richie... Empty
PostSubject: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 7:55 pm

Doesnt want her to sing??
Back to top Go down
http://richiespears.thegoo.us
~*RaveyRave*~
RichieHilton™ Staff
RichieHilton™ Staff
~*RaveyRave*~

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 8:01 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
Doesnt want her to sing??

i think that might be a rumor cuz ive heard him say nothing but good things about Nicoles singing...
Back to top Go down
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 8:07 pm

thanks...she sounds fantastic!! lol Surprised
Back to top Go down
dolcecouture
dolcecouture

Male
Number of posts : 5
Nicole or Paris : both
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm

she sounds so good when she sings i love ''dandelion'' its so about love
bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spoiledrichbrat1
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Yea..cant wait for something new from her I love you
Back to top Go down
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
ParisRocks

Male
Number of posts : 427
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 8:08 pm

nah i heard thats was rumor
Back to top Go down
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Alex

Female
Number of posts : 129
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 10:26 pm

i never heard that....
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Number of posts : 291
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 3:19 am

is not truee ..
he said something about that
but you know the press..

Lionel Richie has revealed he didn't want his daughter Nicole to be a singer.

The former Commodores singer, who has sold more than 100 million records in his career so far, admits he was unimpressed when his 'Simple Life' star daughter announced she was following in his footsteps.

Lionel said: "She has done the fame thing is reverse. Normally you need a hit record or movie to become a personality. She started as a personality and now she understands what I go through.

"When she decided to take up music I thought, 'Urgh, she moving into singing'. I keep telling her, 'why would you want to go singing?' It's funny when they choose the same occupation as you."

Nicole recently starred in her father's video for his song 'I Call It Love', as a rich girl who falls for a poor waiter.

According to In Touch Nicole Richie continues to lose so much weight she needs a new ring to accommodate her shrinking frame.

A source says: "Her fingers are so bony that she lost one of her favorite rings because it slipped off her finger.

"It was a small diamond ring from Tiffany that her parents gave her on her 16th birthday."

On her upcoming debut CD:"Nicole feels as if her star is fading. Her CD is on hold and she isn't getting good offers," adds the source.

Washington, Dec 30 : Grammy winner, Lionel Richie has revealed that he did not want his daughter Nicole to take up singing as a career.

The academy award winner, who has sold more than 100 million records in his career, said that he found it funny when Nicole declared that she wanted to pursue the same vocation.

"When she decided to take up music I thought, 'Urgh, she moving into singing'. I keep telling her, 'why would you want to go singing?' It's funny when they choose the same occupation as you, " Hollywoodrag quoted him, as saying.

The singing legend added that his daughter had worked the reverse way to get popularity, because she has got fame before making a hit album or a film.

"She has done the fame thing is reverse. Normally you need a hit record or movie to become a personality. She started as a personality and now she understands what I go through, "he said.

Nicole, who recently starred in her father's video for his song 'I Call It Love', feels that her popularity is fading and has put her upcoming CD on hold as she has not got good offers.

"Nicole feels as if her star is fading. Her CD is on hold and she isn't getting good offers," In Touch quoted a source, as saying.

Is It True Lional Richie... Normal14
Back to top Go down
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
Alex

Female
Number of posts : 129
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 11:52 am

cory wrote:
is not truee ..
he said something about that
but you know the press..

Lionel Richie has revealed he didn't want his daughter Nicole to be a singer.

The former Commodores singer, who has sold more than 100 million records in his career so far, admits he was unimpressed when his 'Simple Life' star daughter announced she was following in his footsteps.

Lionel said: "She has done the fame thing is reverse. Normally you need a hit record or movie to become a personality. She started as a personality and now she understands what I go through.

"When she decided to take up music I thought, 'Urgh, she moving into singing'. I keep telling her, 'why would you want to go singing?' It's funny when they choose the same occupation as you."

Nicole recently starred in her father's video for his song 'I Call It Love', as a rich girl who falls for a poor waiter.

According to In Touch Nicole Richie continues to lose so much weight she needs a new ring to accommodate her shrinking frame.

A source says: "Her fingers are so bony that she lost one of her favorite rings because it slipped off her finger.

"It was a small diamond ring from Tiffany that her parents gave her on her 16th birthday."

On her upcoming debut CD:"Nicole feels as if her star is fading. Her CD is on hold and she isn't getting good offers," adds the source.

Washington, Dec 30 : Grammy winner, Lionel Richie has revealed that he did not want his daughter Nicole to take up singing as a career.

The academy award winner, who has sold more than 100 million records in his career, said that he found it funny when Nicole declared that she wanted to pursue the same vocation.

"When she decided to take up music I thought, 'Urgh, she moving into singing'. I keep telling her, 'why would you want to go singing?' It's funny when they choose the same occupation as you, " Hollywoodrag quoted him, as saying.

The singing legend added that his daughter had worked the reverse way to get popularity, because she has got fame before making a hit album or a film.

"She has done the fame thing is reverse. Normally you need a hit record or movie to become a personality. She started as a personality and now she understands what I go through, "he said.

Nicole, who recently starred in her father's video for his song 'I Call It Love', feels that her popularity is fading and has put her upcoming CD on hold as she has not got good offers.

"Nicole feels as if her star is fading. Her CD is on hold and she isn't getting good offers," In Touch quoted a source, as saying.

Is It True Lional Richie... Normal14

Shocked
Back to top Go down
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male
Number of posts : 350
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 7:45 am

thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
http://www.parishilton.org
rainarocks09

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 11:23 am

Like where can i hear Nicole sing??? IS she good?
Back to top Go down
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
KeKe Luvz It!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 3:29 pm

rainarocks09 wrote:

yeah shes good,she has one song called dandelion...where have u been? I love you
Back to top Go down
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
cory sanders

Female
Number of posts : 291
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 4:39 am

rainarocks09 wrote:

you can hear it in www.nicolerichie.nu
=)
Back to top Go down
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
DANdeLION

Male
Number of posts : 350
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2007 2:52 pm

if he doesnt hes weird Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.parishilton.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True Lional Richie...   Is It True Lional Richie... Empty

Back to top Go down

Is It True Lional Richie...
Page 1 of 1